Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kissing? Oh yeah, I got skills with the tongue.... but the Sousa player I went out with about swallowed my face... :eek:

Ok, ya'll need to help me out on my thread... I just got fielded a question and not sure what others' opinions might be???

Kissing? Oh yeah, I got skills with the tongue.... but the Sousa player I went out with about swallowed my face... :eek:

Ok, ya'll need to help me out on my thread... I just got fielded a question and not sure what others' opinions might be???

I looked, and that Q is faaaaaarrrrrr out of my depth. Sorry! :eek:

Be right there, Hon. Gotta put on my Domly McDomerson cape and fly over.

oh, yikes... that's a toughie! I am just the aunt... I want to makes sure the nieces and nephews feel they can come to me with anything, but... they're still little, so that one is way out of my realm of knowledge.

FWIW, I liked your answer.

What's to tell... I'm a cute little (read: short) redhead with green eyes from Texas. I have the drawl and the attitude. ;)
Damn, see now I don't stand a chance... I'm just a blonde hair, blue-eyed, hunk o' burning love from North Cackilacky who can't even get a nipple tweak from the man of the house...lol :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back