Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
look what i found, people! PomPoms! Woohoo!
Give me a B! Give me an E! Give me a B-E-E-R!
Dave, got any weisse beer?
And I'm ready to dance!
* shakes pom poms wildly *

And I'm ready to dance!

LOL, this place soooooo needed a cheerleader. Thanks Sweetie!

And I'm ready to dance!

Oh Boy..goooOOOOOO Niam! *does cartwheel* and surprises the hell out of everyone... Haha! Betcha didn't know I could do one of those, huh?

Maybe soon. If you behave.

Well that counts me out as ever getting a little Dave booty... :D

We're hot! You're not! And we can't be beat! We're hot! You're not! And we can't be beat!
That's right, Zombies, you can all suck it!

It's one of the few I remember. I wasn't cheerleader material... you'd find me in the band...playing my sax, flirting with the guys in the brass section.. :devil:

oh, hey, I was right there with you... until the band director decided he needed a "drummer" who could read music and moved me to bells. -- then I flirted with the drummers! :eek:

I was a trumpet player. :eek:

But I could show you how to double tongue and buzz your mouthpiece if you asked nice. :rolleyes:

Y'all are making me laugh my ass off. Cheerleaders, instruments, funny stuff you can do with your mouths...

Y'all are making me laugh my ass off. Cheerleaders, instruments, funny stuff you can do with your mouths...

oh, but Dave... woodwind players have to use their tongues a lot... we're talented that way.

I remember after playing for extended periods, my lips would be all swollen and soft....

Ahem!

After playing TRUMPET the lips on my MOUTH.

Pervy pervertons. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back