Naive Wife -> Naughty

iwatchmywife

Experienced
This thread is dedicated to internet images, captioned so as to suggest a naive wife becoming (far) less so. All are welcome.

tumblr_m9qpsr09jg1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

Oh, Jake, this is so bad…I can’t believe we’re doing this. When I saw those links in your browser history, I couldn’t understand it. I couldn’t understand why you were looking at those stories and pictures. And I couldn’t believe how much they aroused me.

I still can’t believe you want me to be a slut. And I really can’t believe what’s about to happen to me. The girl who saved herself for marriage, who has never had anything other than missionary position sex with her husband, is about to be the half-time entertainment for the year’s first football party.

Five minutes left? Oh, honey, I’m so glad you tied me. I want this so much, to be a slut for you. But, when I hear you coming down the hall with the guys, I think I might panic a little. But now I can’t run, can I? I’m just going to have to take it - take whatever you and your friends want to do with me. Oh, goodness, Jake, I’m dripping; I’ve never been nearly this wet, honey.

You just heard the two minute warning? Last chance to back out? Oh, I should, shouldn’t I? No, I’m done being a good girl. I want to be what you want me to be, Jake. What I really want to be, deep down. Go get your friends, honey, it’s time for me to be the slut wife we both want me to be.

tumblr_m93pr69XwV1qid48ro1_400.jpg

Oh, please, sweetie. Because, I want….I want his cock…I do, I can’t help it, it’s so big, and fat, and beautiful. I had no idea cock’s like his existed. But, while I’m crazy about his cock, I love only you, honey. So, I can only do this if I know you’re enjoying it.

I can tell by that look in your eyes, the way you’re breathing, you want this almost as much as I do. So c’mon, baby. Promise me you’ll play with your little one while I play with his huge one. Please?

tumblr_m6y472UaCx1ruy9d8o1_500.jpg

Once, this is all I thought these were, bedroom fantasies, albeit private ones, as my wife would never understand. But, of late, more and more I think I’d truly like to see it happen, to see her become a Big Cock Slut. To see her suck, and fuck, and jerk-off huge cocks, and for her to bathe in cum. It both arouses the hell out of me, and fills me with both guilt and fear. Surely, I’m not the only one out there so conflicted?

tumblr_lvkcccIERD1r5kjffo1_500.jpg

When I said i wouldn’t suck cock, I didn’t know cocks like this existed, honey. To be honest, I’m not so much sucking it, as worshipping it. I just can’t help myself.

tumblr_lv7lp918t91r0wqhho1_500.jpg

I can’t believe I’m doing this, honey. I can’t believe you want this. I can’t believe how freakin’ wet I am.

tumblr_lw7ho2nuJW1qdynveo1_500.jpg

He said that, deep down, I was a slut, honey. I told him that was so not true - I’m a good girl. He said that he could prove it; sluts like cum all over their titties. I told him I’d never done that, and I wouldn’t enjoy it. I think it was the wine, honey. The next thing I knew, I was letting him jerk off over my naked boobs. It’s hard to tell from this picture, but he was a lot bigger than you, honey. And, well, maybe I’m not such a good girl, because when that hot sticky load landed on me….well, you can see the smile. I liked it, honey, I liked it a lot.

tumblr_lyrsu3RRfT1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

My best friend from HS, Mike, has come to visit, and to meet my wife, Lisa, for the first time. I’m nervous about it, because Mike can be rather crude, and Lisa is very conservative - to the point that I’m her first and only lover.

We’ve been drinking for several hours when Lisa arrives home, but, being a light drinker, she’s soon every bit as buzzed as us. I relax, we’re having a great time, when Lisa asks, “Is your mother Italian?”

Mike answers, “No, why would you ask?

Lisa answers, “Well, with a middle name like Salvatore, I just figured.”

I nervously ask, “Why would you think his middle name is Salvatore, Lisa? It’s Peter.”

Lisa replies, “Well, Jake, you said Mike was coming to visit, but you keep calling him Sal.”

Fear grips me as I mutter, “Oh, shit, really?”

Mike chuckles and answers, “Funny thing, buddy, you were calling me Mike until your wife got home. Then you started calling me Sal. No one’s called me that for years.”

This can’t be happening. Then I remember, this isn’t your everyday girl. This is my straight arrow wife. Still, fear tinges my voice as I ask, “Shit, you’re kidding me, right?

Lisa answers, “That’s all you’ve called him since I got home, Jake. That’s not his middle name?”

I answer, “No, it’s a nickname.”

Lisa asks, “Why would his nickname be Sal if his name isn’t Salvatore? And why are you so upset, Jake?”

All I can manage is, “Fuck”, so Lisa turns to Mike.

“What’s wrong with him?”

“Well, Sal is a shortening of another nickname, that I think Jake secretly wants you to know about, but he’s afraid of your reaction.” Mike answers.

Is he right? Do I really want her to know? I’ve been down this road before, and have enjoyed the initial reaction, but hated the aftermath. Still, this is Lisa, so things will be different this time, won’t they?

While these thoughts run through my mind, Lisa asks, “I don’t understand, what’s the nickname?”.

“Salami.” Mike answers bluntly.

“Salami? What’s that mean,” Lisa asks.

So Mike shows her. And my straight-arrow wife, my oh-so-proper Lisa? Well, the picture above shows the very first time her tongue tastes cock.

tumblr_lzg20aKG5r1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

When Tony showed up, I told him you had to stay late at the office, honey. He just smiled and said there was only one reason you’d be late, considering he’d come half way across the country for this visit. Truthfully, I was surprised you were late and I asked him what that reason might be. He told me that you were late, so that he’d have time to bring out my inner slut. I was shocked and told him I had no inner slut; I was a virgin on our wedding night. He just laughed, dropped his pants and told me I could suck his cock as soon as I stripped.

Honey, as soon as I saw this huge cock, I knew I was wrong about my inner slut. I couldn’t strip fast enough. Despite having never done it before, I just had to suck Tony’s cock. And he was right about you, too, wasn’t he? You like seeing me with a big, fat cock in my mouth, don’t you?

tumblr_lzk2xv3Kea1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

This is so bad, honey. I can’t believe you let your huge-cocked friend strip me and put me on a leash. Worse yet, you let him cum on me. And worst of all, honey….worst of all was the mini-orgasm that shook me as his cum was splashing on my tits. What’s wrong with me, that this arouses me so much?

tumblr_lzpiv1eTot1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

Really, honey? My face? You let your big-dicked friend show me his cock, and stroke it, while I stared in disbelief. And then, after minutes of me staring and him stroking, you told him, “Go ahead, give her a facial, Tony.” You let him cum on my face? I should be so mad at you. And I would be, if….if…oh, shit…if I wasn’t so damn excited. Honey? Would you do that, too? Please?

No Replies?

So, I'm averaging 45 views per post, but have yet to receive a reply of any kind. There are no comments? No one wants to add their own contribution? No one wishes to tell me what a sick fuck I am? <Sigh> Nothing's worse than being ignored.

Last edited:
So, I'm averaging 45 views per post, but have yet to receive a reply of any kind. There are no comments? No one wants to add there own contribution? No one wishes to tell me what a sick fuck I am? <Sigh> Nothing's worse than being ignored.

Then this awards me the first person to reply.
I will not defend the others, but I will explain myself:
You looked like you were still working on it, and I didm't want to interrupt... I was to busy enjoying the arousal to break it up with what may be a mindless post.

Atfer having said that, I would like to applaud you for such a wonderful thread! Please continue

tumblr_m9qpsr09jg1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

Oh, Jake, this is so bad…I can’t believe we’re doing this. When I saw those links in your browser history, I couldn’t understand it. I couldn’t understand why you were looking at those stories and pictures. And I couldn’t believe how much they aroused me.

I still can’t believe you want me to be a slut. And I really can’t believe what’s about to happen to me. The girl who saved herself for marriage, who has never had anything other than missionary position sex with her husband, is about to be the half-time entertainment for the year’s first football party.

Five minutes left? Oh, honey, I’m so glad you tied me. I want this so much, to be a slut for you. But, when I hear you coming down the hall with the guys, I think I might panic a little. But now I can’t run, can I? I’m just going to have to take it - take whatever you and your friends want to do with me. Oh, goodness, Jake, I’m dripping; I’ve never been nearly this wet, honey.

You just heard the two minute warning? Last chance to back out? Oh, I should, shouldn’t I? No, I’m done being a good girl. I want to be what you want me to be, Jake. What I really want to be, deep down. Go get your friends, honey, it’s time for me to be the slut wife we both want me to be.

Love the thread. I picture myself in just this scenario.

Then this awards me the first person to reply.
I will not defend the others, but I will explain myself:
You looked like you were still working on it, and I didm't want to interrupt... I was to busy enjoying the arousal to break it up with what may be a mindless post.

Atfer having said that, I would like to applaud you for such a wonderful thread! Please continue

Some of the posts might appear to tie together, but they were meant as "one offs", just various scenes of naive wives becoming sluts.

tumblr_m0eaahTRGb1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

I can’t believe you want this, honey. I’m sucking cock for the first time. And I’ve got another stranger’s cock in my pussy. While you just watch and play with your little dick. I hope you like it, baby, ‘cause I don’t think I can go back to being a good girl.

tumblr_m0gy0zrGkH1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

You’ve put a collar on me and shown me that I’m a slut for big cock. And I love it, honey. I love these big cocks, and I love the way you enjoy the fact that these big cocks excite me way more than your little one. And I love the fact that you’re now completely in charge of my sex life.

But, I’m frightened, too, honey. I’m frightened that people we know will find out about me. And I’m even more frightened that the idea of being found out is both scary and terribly arousing, Last night I dreamt it was our annual Fourth of July barbecue. And you led me out to the pool, naked and on a leash, and had me orally service every one of our adult male friends and neighbors. while their wives talked about “the slut”.

tumblr_m0p0rvzFjb1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

Mike and I had hit it off from the first meeting freshman year, and we’d wound up rooming together all four years of school. There’d only been one awkward moment in our relationship, the night midway through first term when I went out partying, while he stayed in to get a good night sleep before a big exam. I came home that night to find out that Mike slept in the nude, that he slept fitfully, and that he had a really big cock. I knew this because I walked in to find him nude, on top of the sheets, his erection straining towards the ceiling.

We talked in the morning, he understood my discomfort, and agreed to wear boxers. Nothing was ever said about it again.

Until, that is, he came to visit my wife and I just a couple of weeks ago. I’m a bit of a practical joker, so as we went to bed, I whispered to Mike, “You can sleep in the nude, it’s alright.

He looked at me quizzically, then shrugged his shoulders and said, “thanks.”

You see, my wife was a virgin on our wedding day and the only cock she’s ever seen is my not quite four inch erection. It was a little cruel, but I figured one morning when Mike slept in a bit, I’d make up some excuse and send her to wake him. I figured she’d scream, he’d wake up startled and both their embarrassment would be hilarious.

The third morning, my wife and I were up and Mike still sleeping. I sent her to wake him, but when five minutes passed and there’d been no screaming, I went to investigate. She woke him the same way every morning of his visit. I guess the joke’s on me.

tumblr_m0vplzSLos1r7p81xo1_500.jpg

Captioned by A Good Friend

Oh honey, when I said I would do anything you wanted this weekend, I never thought you would make me shave my pussy and dress up like this! I never, ever expected that you would take me out and introduce me to your friends from the gym, or that they would be so… so big! And I never, ever, EVER expected that you would take me up here to this hotel room and expose me to them like this! Oh please honey, just seeing those huge… well, things… right there in front of me… it’s making me crazy! Please let me have them? I promise I’ll do anything you want, not just this weekend but always. Please? Pretty please? Oh sweetie, just let me have those cocks already! There, I said it. Cocks. Now can I have them? Pretty please? Oh, you’re driving me crazy! I feel like I’m going to explode. Look, you even have me touching myself. Are you happy? You’ve unleased the naughty girl inside me! And you know we’re not going to be able to hide her away again. Not that either of us will want to. I kind of like letting her free, and I can see how hard you are right now just watching me. Is that it, sweetie? Do you like watching me? Oh please, I feel like I’m going out of my mind! Just let me have those huge cocks? Please? Pretty please? I’ll do anything you want, anything at all!

This is still some awesome work... I look forward to reading/looking at more when it comes about

tumblr_m17vio6M0E1r7p81xo1_400.jpg

Wicked - Part 1 of 2

Wicked weasel? Well, it’s certainly wicked, honey, that’s for sure. I can’t believe I let you talk me into wearing this out to the pool, even if we are on vacation. But, it’s kinda….it’s kinda exciting, honey. I…like it.

What do you mean you forgot your cellphone and have to go get it? You’re on call? On vacation? Oh, honey, they work you too hard. I can’t believe we have to go all the way back to the room.

Stay here? Alone? I…I don’t know if that’s such a good idea, honey. It’s just that I’m feeling kind of funny inside, Honey. Good, but funny. Ok, I’ll stay, but hurry back.

tumblr_m17vio6M0E1r7p81xo1_400.jpg

Wicked - Part 1 of 2

Wicked weasel? Well, it’s certainly wicked, honey, that’s for sure. I can’t believe I let you talk me into wearing this out to the pool, even if we are on vacation. But, it’s kinda….it’s kinda exciting, honey. I…like it.

What do you mean you forgot your cellphone and have to go get it? You’re on call? On vacation? Oh, honey, they work you too hard. I can’t believe we have to go all the way back to the room.

Stay here? Alone? I…I don’t know if that’s such a good idea, honey. It’s just that I’m feeling kind of funny inside, Honey. Good, but funny. Ok, I’ll stay, but hurry back.

hot pic and build up. lets get to part 2

Back