Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new though so you'd have to teach me. But I'm a very keen learner.

my lodger stayed at his boyfriends last night but came home this morning to change for work to find me sat in the kitchen in my baby doll nightie and when he said he was going to take a shower i asked him if he needed anything and when he asked like what i smiled and reminded him that part of his tenancy agreement entitled him to a blow job every morning he smiled and said ,oh yes ,so i stood and faced him and asked ,here? and he replied why not ,so i got to my knees and began undoing his trousers and yanked them down with his briefs to unleash his cock and when i leaned in i could smell sex on him so i knew he had sex with his boyfriend last night at least,the smell drove me wild and i skipped the preliminary kissing and licking of his balls and cock and just stuffed his cock in my mouth and began sucking ,god youre hungry for it today he said as i sucked and slobbered over his cock sucking and bobbing my head on it as i stroked the base as my head drew back each time ,i began moaning with pleasure as i sucked and he hissed ,im cumming and shot a full load in my mouth as he held me tight to him and i sucked hard and swallowed and after he was done i let his cock slip from my mouth and then i kissed and licked it ,youre going to miss that arent you he asked ,well i hope not ,i mean you could still pop round to see me if you wanted to i said and i hope you will,and as i gave a last kiss to his cock he went fro a shower .

Is it just me or does anyone else think that sky lives in a fantasy world, trotting out the same "I sucked my tenant/boyfriends/tenants boyfriends cock" story time after time.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that star lives in a fantasy world, trotting out the same "I sucked my tenant/boyfriends/tenants boyfriends cock" story time after time.

think what you like honey ,like everyone else i go weeks without sometimes and it isnt star its me .x
in fact when he moves out today i have nothing to look forward to unless i go to the sauna and take all comers which i am always a bit apprehensive about with most of them being strangers and not knowing their medical history ,i only post when i get some honey ,x

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that sky lives in a fantasy world, trotting out the same "I sucked my tenant/boyfriends/tenants boyfriends cock" story time after time.
Either that or he/she sucks more cock than any other person on earth!

Last edited:
Just did about 4 hours ago. We started as usual with me on my knees sucking and licking his balls. We both got naked and moved to his bed where he wanted me to suck him more and lick his balls more. While I enjoyed licking his precum he had other ideas for where he was going to cum.:devil:

Just did about 4 hours ago. We started as usual with me on my knees sucking and licking his balls. We both got naked and moved to his bed where he wanted me to suck him more and lick his balls more. While I enjoyed licking his precum he had other ideas for where he was going to cum.:devil:

your post is not valid without pictures :D

Tonight

I will be sucking a nice cock tonight after work. He just texted me to let me know that I am allowed to suck him tonight. He will be sending directions shortly on where to meet and what will be expected of me. He has such a nice cock, I love being his cocksucking whore....

auditioning a cock

I've been thinking about losing my anal cherry soon but I want it to be with somebody who has a small-ish cock, not one of those 12-inchers you read about! LOL! So I told a regular suck-buddy I wanted to suck off a guy with a dick no larger than 6 inches and preferably slim. Hey, this is my first time, okay? LOL. So he hooked me up with this nineteen year old dude who likes to top and I sucked him off yesterday. He's got the perfect size dick and we're going to set up a time later this weekend so he can fuck me. His 6 inch dick was so delicious yesterday and whether or not I decide to ever be fucked again, I want to suck him off some more!

Wasn't today, but was last Thursday. I took off at lunch and met him at my house. I took a quick shower and was still naked when he knocked on the door. He smiled when he saw me and said it looked like I was anxious to swallow his load. He had me get on my knees as he undressed and once he was naked he just told me to get started. Once he was good and hard he walked to the couch and sat down. He pulled his legs up and told me to start licking. I was watching him stroke his dick right before my eyes as I tongued his ass and licked his balls. He finally put his legs down and I started sucking his dick. He was holding my head lightly as I sucked. When he let go of my head and grabbed the couch cushion I knew he was close. His whole body went stiff as he shot his cum in my mouth. I sucked harder, draining every drop of cum out of his dick and swallowing. As he dressed he sort of chuckled and asked what the guys I work with would think if they knew that I rushed home at "lunch" just to drop to my knees and a guys dick and swallow his cum.

And I am hoping that he comes back Monday.

I chatted with a guy online today and met him at his house. He was getting ready for work and didn't have much time. I followed him to his bedroom as he took off his shirt, I went to my knees and sipped his briefs down. I luv to wrap a present, he shaves. I started sucking and he asked me to lick his balls which i did. He started stroking his dick and got ready for my lips again. I barely got it in when
it started to pulsed his cum on my tongue. I luv to feel it hit my mouth and tongue. I luv sucking off cocks!

I chatted with a guy online today and met him at his house. He was getting ready for work and didn't have much time. I followed him to his bedroom as he took off his shirt, I went to my knees and sipped his briefs down. I luv to wrap a present, he shaves. I started sucking and he asked me to lick his balls which i did. He started stroking his dick and got ready for my lips again. I barely got it in when
it started to pulsed his cum on my tongue. I luv to feel it hit my mouth and tongue. I luv sucking off cocks!

So hot!

Wife is out of town

My wife is out of town and I'm in NW Florida with NOTHING in my mouth. Doesn't anyone want to fuck my face. I swallow.

I spend last night with some friends. They are a couple (male and female) and we have been friends for over 10 years.
We had sex (all of us) and did oral to everyone. She sucked her hubby's cock with me, as he got close, she put his cock in my mouth and sucked his balls.
He came lots and filled my mouth. I kissed her and we both swallowed.
It was so hot. I can't wait to see them again in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back