subtle flashing

Is there a character you would like to read about in this series? If so, a thumbnail sketch would be appreciated.

Uhm ... perhaps a relative of his (the Older Gentleman), a female with a submissive persona who might engage in a particular relationship with you, yes?

Uhm ... perhaps a relative of his (the Older Gentleman), a female with a submissive persona who might engage in a particular relationship with you, yes?
Agreed. His niece, 23-year-old Victoria, is a stunning blonde bitch. She is an arrogant corporate attorney who dismisses me (and my relationship with the Older Gentleman) until I make her my latex maid. What happens in the Caymans doesn't stay there!

Agreed. His niece, 23-year-old Victoria, is a stunning blonde bitch. She is an arrogant corporate attorney who dismisses me (and my relationship with the Older Gentleman) until I make her my latex maid. What happens in the Caymans doesn't stay there!

hmmmmmm...that sounds interesting. :)

I must say I do like how your filthy red-head brain works :devil:

Healthier than a 20-year-old and one of my nicknames for him was "steel bar."

So the secret is required mainly for family implications? What if it later turns out the Older Gentleman was behind it all along ... maybe not so gentleman ...?

Somehow being out of town for a few days has me lost here. Just so I'm clear, is Romance telling past experiences of doing a little "subtle teasing"........or starting preparations for some Fictional story she might be creating about the same subtle teasing subject?

So the secret is required mainly for family implications? What if it later turns out the Older Gentleman was behind it all along ... maybe not so gentleman ...?
That's an interesting thought. I met Victoria at a party hosted by the Older Gentleman in New York City (where we lived). He introduced me to her, and she ignored me. (The Older Gentleman had warned me she occasionally referred to herself as 'part of the 1 per cent.')
When she discovered I was her uncle's lover, she called me several times to tell me to end the relationship. If I did not, she said she would secretly tell his business associates. (Although the Older Gentleman was in an open marriage and his wife knew about our relationship, it was a grey area whether he could date a secretary)
So how did Victoria find out?
I was in the Caymans on the English Financier's yacht. I was asking myself, 'What's more stunning? This vacation or how I look in this black string bikini?" when Victoria arrives in a white one.
"What a coincidence!" the English Financier said, handing me a gin and tonic.
"What's this fucking bitch doing here?" I replied.
"I consider myself to be a curator of beautiful women and a mediator. The Older Gentleman doesn't know you're here. He never will. He doesn't know Victoria is here. He never will."

Last edited:
Somehow being out of town for a few days has me lost here. Just so I'm clear, is Romance telling past experiences of doing a little "subtle teasing"........or starting preparations for some Fictional story she might be creating about the same subtle teasing subject?
Please follow that thread. I began with my first "subtle teasing" with a real man, the Older Gentleman, and then some follow-ups. I'm finishing a chapter account that will begin to appear under the Mature category soon.
But as you can see, I'm weaving at least 2 fictional elements into the narrative, the English Financier and Victoria.
Please jump in if you have ideas on where else I should go!

I was sure you'd like that string of thought.
I am curious to see how this start with Victoria will take her to become your latex slut

I was sure you'd like that string of thought.
I am curious to see how this start with Victoria will take her to become your latex slut
Won't be easy. A blonde female corporate attorney who practically lives in Gucci. You've challenged me.

Won't be easy. A blonde female corporate attorney who practically lives in Gucci. You've challenged me.

I already want to pin her to the wall and fuck her senseless without a word spoken, fancy that.

Please follow that thread. I began with my first "subtle teasing" with a real man, the Older Gentleman, and then some follow-ups. I'm finishing a chapter account that will begin to appear under the Mature category soon.
But as you can see, I'm weaving at least 2 fictional elements into the narrative, the English Financier and Victoria.
Please jump in if you have ideas on where else I should go!
Have to say I'm far more interested in hearing about real life situations where women enjoy both some subtle teasing and even the reactions they get from men........without fictional additives.......

Best of luck with your stories Romance

I already want to pin her to the wall and fuck her senseless without a word spoken, fancy that.
I chose a pink latex catsuit and pink platform pumps with six-inch heels for Victoria to remind her she is a woman.
But I didn't sense victory until she rested on all fours in the condo, and I placed a piece of glass on her back.
"Stunning table," the English Financier said.

Last edited:
Nice visual, yet you've skipped the interesting build-up in the middle.

By the way, I think this thread has been hijacked way too much: you may want to consider developing your story somewhere else?

Have to say I'm far more interested in hearing about real life situations where women enjoy both some subtle teasing and even the reactions they get from men........without fictional additives.......

I agree! There is a forum for RP

Thanks much. Au revoir.

R & V

Romance, Vibes go get a room :D can we get back to the subtle flashing posts!!!

Back