stickygirl

All the witches
Wow. See old people get themselves in a tizz!

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a way of removing the stains left by sperm on clothing? My old BF managed to ruin a couple of my T-shirts... and before you ask I do swallow.

Gasoline and a match.

Huh... I've never had a problem getting them out. I just wash like I would any clothes and I've never noticed a problem. I used shirts to clean up all the time, whatwith it being what was right there at hand and all. And I generally use the cheapest ass laundry detergent ever. I've been so cheap before that I used bar soap shavings and borax mixed with a little oxy-clean and even that got that shit out. I mean, it's still gonna show up under a blacklight and shit, but you won't see it.

Huh... I've never had a problem getting them out. I just wash like I would any clothes and I've never noticed a problem. I used shirts to clean up all the time, whatwith it being what was right there at hand and all. And I generally use the cheapest ass laundry detergent ever. I've been so cheap before that I used bar soap shavings and borax mixed with a little oxy-clean and even that got that shit out. I mean, it's still gonna show up under a blacklight and shit, but you won't see it.
my point exactly.
perhaps we're supposed to be impressed that the OP has had sperm on their clothes or something. school will be back in soon, so maybe this kind of thing will go the way it usually doessssssssss

Can anyone recommend a way of removing the stains left by sperm on clothing? My old BF managed to ruin a couple of my T-shirts... and before you ask I do swallow.

I think your'e just bragging, but if an ordinary run through the washing machine doesn't take care of everything, your boyfriend needs to be checked for some kind of heavy metal poisoning.

Probably better get a check, yourself.

Spit and Oxy-clean - I'll give them a go ( These were on plain cotton T-shirts ). Maybe if I'd got him to do more it could have got an interesting pattern like tie-die? Failing that ... gasoline and match... :cool:

...and 'Twat' yes but 'Quality' - I think not. Who rattled your cage today?

Shut the fuck up.

My boyfriend made a big deal about not being able to get it out of the couch once. I had to steam clean it. :rolleyes: Whatever. That pissed me off. Fucking steam clean shit...

Convert to being a lesbian. Still messy pussy juice; but not sperm stain...

molly

sperm is made of millions of little half babies. getting rid of it is like committing a million little abortions. in short, you will burn in hell for asking this question. i hope you're happy with yourself.

Ask Monica... well, on second thought, maybe you better not.

Spray n Wash stain stick before you wash. It works on most things that stain and you don't have to wash right away.

Get rid of the boyfriend.....

for a protein based stain id suggest meat tenderizer, soap, cold water and a good hand scrubbing

Ive heard seltzer water can help, but ive never used it myself.

Back