The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take it everyday, just as needed. Maybe my body just hasn't built up any tolerance for it. And besides, I'm pretty much a lightweight when it comes to chemical alteration. Even Motrin and Tylenol makes me drowsy. And those Bob Marley tea drinks give me a real nice night's sleep.

I don't take it everyday, just as needed. Maybe my body just hasn't built up any tolerance for it. And besides, I'm pretty much a lightweight when it comes to chemical alteration. Even Motrin and Tylenol makes me drowsy. And those Bob Marley tea drinks give me a real nice night's sleep.

Oh crap!

The one thing I didn't try. =/

Tea

Gabs is something you are supposed to work up too and keep in your system to really get the full effect, so I wouldn't doubt that it is because you don't take it all the time. My doctor worked me up from 100 because he said it might make me drowsy or upset my stomach. I went up faster than he told me too because the stuff didn't even make me blink.

Ahhh, Life... always throwing stones at you when you expect sticks.

ETA: Hurricane party anyone?

-giggles- Yes... it needs to pick sticks or stones.. and stick with it!
Come to my house! We are about to get a T storm but we are too far inland to worry 'bout the hurricane.
THat would be awesome.

Theres really no part of this part of FL that is "too far inland"

THat would be awesome.

A close friend of mine lives in Rockledge. So, he may get a taste of it or he may not.. but yeah, nothing is too far inland for Florida

THat would be awesome.

-nod nod-

One of those storms is gonna be bad enough FL might just float off.

So you call it tea huh. Yeah ok... :rolleyes:

:D

*Laughs*

Yeah, Tea.

black_tea_large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back