the most arousing film scenes!?!

Does anyone have scenes from "The Voyager" with Sam Shepard and Julie Delpy? It's an awesome father-daughter affair, complicated by the fact that they don't learn about being father and daughter until after they've fucked.

All of the scenes in Dangerous Liaisons involving John Malkovich. The man is amazing - he's not at all good-looking, but somehow manages to be intensely sexual and compellingly magnetic even while he's being appalling and horrible. He gives off waves of sensuality and has no other purpose in life than to fuck, which wouldn't work in reality, but in a movie, it's great!

Curious if anyone has mentioned the lovely anne hathaway as well as bjorn phillips in havoc

Not yet. No one has shared Anne Hathaway & Bjorn Phillips scenes, although Anne is hot. I haven't seen her new film either where she reveals all, no? Is the film any good?

Does anyone have scenes from "The Voyager" with Sam Shepard and Julie Delpy? It's an awesome father-daughter affair, complicated by the fact that they don't learn about being father and daughter until after they've fucked.

In Incendies, it is mother & son, and it is under harsh, very harsh, circumstances.

The film is heavy and the sex is not graphic.

A fantastic, exhilirating film, yet not for the sex.

incendies5.jpg

the skin I live in -

Twisted hardcore sexual revenge is never finer than here!

How did Adromador come up with this?! What twisted genius! I understand why Penelope Cruz likes him so much.

I won't give away the ending of Andromador's recent and incredible film, yet describe one
sexually charged and arousing scene, the added weirdness of which isn't fully apparent until
later in the film.

In the arousing scene the brother of Antonio Banderas (a rich surgeon) hasn't seen
his lover, Banderas' wife, in a very long time. Suddenly, dressed as a tiger, he finds
and fucks her (Elena Anaya) like an animal;

wildy, roughly, in a frenzied manner, missionary style, hurried, groaning loudly and - in sum - fucks her like a cave man and in a primal manner!

La+piel+que+habito.jpg

Elena%20Anaya%20-%20The%20Skin%20I%20Live%20In%20-%206_2.jpg

the-skin-i-live-in.jpg

Pumping cock into Elena like an overheating machine!

Elena%20Anaya%20-%20The%20Skin%20I%20Live%20In%20-%203_1.jpg

Elena%20Anaya%20-%20The%20Skin%20I%20Live%20In%20-%203_3.jpg

Elena%20Anaya%20-%20The%20Skin%20I%20Live%20In%20-%203_2.jpg

Elena%20Anaya%20-%20The%20Skin%20I%20Live%20In%20-%203_4.jpg

Maybe it's just the Italian in me, but I love the scene in Godfather when Sonny Corleone slips upstairs, and has his way up against the wall with a little hottie (likely a cousin, no doubt.) I've no clip or images of the scene, but would love to see it.

Maybe it's just the Italian in me, but I love the scene in Godfather when Sonny Corleone slips upstairs, and has his way up against the wall with a little hottie (likely a cousin, no doubt.) I've no clip or images of the scene, but would love to see it.

Thanks for the comment & imagery

No actual sex, but

The scene in Dirty Dancing where Baby goes to Johnny's room for the first time and they dance together while he strips her.

Bull Durham. The quote. OMG. Kevin Costner has never been since that. Hmm. Or before now that i think about it.

I thought the photography, sets and costumes were beautiful. The plot was suspenseful and filled with tension. As a young woman, I found myself both repulsed and sexually aroused by their first sexual liaison. At best it was consensual rape (I know that is an oxymoron, but Ang Lee leaves it up to the viewer to decide). By the second liason Mrs. Mak is quite submissive and their sex is punctuated by some very obvious BDSM. During their third encounter, she has subtly become the sexual predator and revels in being subjected to pain and rough sex.

It was, as advertised, brutal and very graphic. It was compelling, so realistic and very emotional. I am ashamed to admit it, but the animal lust Mr. Yee had for the young woman's body was extremely arousing.

It's Mrs Mai, not Mak. The actress, 汤唯, Tang Wei, is also outstanding in 武侠, Wuxia or Dragon as marketed outside the PRC. 

I'm sorry but when Sarah's character makes the bet and the way she delivers the line, kind of takes your breath away. No nudity but I bet 99.9% of men became rock hard as that scene was hot, hot, hot!

I'm sorry but when Sarah's character makes the bet and the way she delivers the line, kind of takes your breath away. No nudity but I bet 99.9% of men became rock hard as that scene was hot, hot, hot!

i'm the 0.1% i guess. never really found SMG attractive, or sexy

i have to agree....the acting there is great...and yes i get hard every time is see that scene

Movie - xXx with Vin Diesel
The scene when he walks in to the bedroom after infiltrating Anarchy 99, the song Lick by Joi comes on and that sensual dark skinned beauty bends and twists over the bed, ending with the line of "The things I'm gonna do for my country."

Back