C'est moi!

Thank you all, gents :)
I do feel welcome here now ;)

Here's another one I just took - not sure if I'll get a chance to take anymore today. I have to get back to studying...

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and I will try to get back tonight once I've finished my studies.
Georgia

Welcome to Lit Georgia! You're looking very nice. Love this picture you posted. Hope to see more.:rose::kiss:

ok - let's review:

secretive in a hat - check;

legs - check;

long hair - check;

looks great in a t-shirt - check;

and responsive to external stimuli;

what's not to like? NADA!

You all are 'very' good for the ego ;)

Taking another quick break from studying, and thought I would share this one:

Um...goodness. :) Gorgeous, dear---and amazing top, fantastic body, superb pose and wow, that red hair. :devil: Almost speechless :D

I like the way you went about showing a bit here and there...I like all the parts so the whole must be something impressive.

thank you very much, Vowels and buff :)

As per a private request, here is a bit about myself.
I am 42, live in Canada, eh? Recently separated. I have been reading the stories on Lit for several months now, and decided last month to check out the forum here.
Just went back to school to study nutrition.
I love the sound of water in its every form, and if it's raining in the summer you'll likely find me outside playing in it ;)
And I am a soccer mom

Georgia

welcome to glad. hope you have fun here.......a wonderful start and a great pictures. plus a soccer mom to boot :)

A beautiful young lady.

Ain't no surprise, we got nice ladies up here in Canada.

One more before saying goodnight

You all have been so great to me here :) thank you all!

Here is one last picture for the night, then I need to put my head on my pillow and get some zzzzz's

Attachments

• P1180091.JPG
    P1180091.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 5,436
u are so incredibly gorgeous....lwecome to lit and thanks for sharing your sexy self with us...i cant wit to see whats next

Here is one last picture for the night, then I need to put my head on my pillow and get some zzzzz's

So lovingly and softly cupped in the warm embrace of that top. Almost brings a tear to my eye (that I'm not the one doing the cupping!). :devil:

-LCN

Well you have a great looking thread started. And might I add.. a great looking body. Very nice pictures.

Great start. Your thread Georgia! I love it when you take your study breaks ;)

Oh my! Add soccer mom to my fantasy list! You are a beautiful lady; thank you for sharing.

Back