C'est moi!

GeorgiaOnMyMind

Literotica Guru
okay, thanks to some tips from jonnyrawker (thanks, hun!) I decided to start a thread of my own pics.
I don't get much alone time to take pictures, but here is one to start: Please be gentle :)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 15,703
Thank you, western :) Are you north of the 49th?

I LOVE hats :) I have several of them sitting around, waiting for a reason to be worn ;)

Here is another one that somebody else took without me knowing it at a wedding in March:

Attachments

• legs resized.jpg
    legs resized.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 9,111
Thank you, western :) Are you north of the 49th?

I LOVE hats :) I have several of them sitting around, waiting for a reason to be worn ;)

Here is another one that somebody else took without me knowing it at a wedding in March:
Nice legs. Nice hat. Welcome to Lit. Keep posting pictures!

thank you very much, Vowels and buff :)

As per a private request, here is a bit about myself.
I am 42, live in Canada, eh? Recently separated. I have been reading the stories on Lit for several months now, and decided last month to check out the forum here.
Just went back to school to study nutrition.
I love the sound of water in its every form, and if it's raining in the summer you'll likely find me outside playing in it ;)
And I am a soccer mom

Georgia

Lovely start. Gotta love a woman who can wear a hat well. Very sexy. :D

wahoo our very own soccer mum! :D

hope you enjoy yourself here - i know lit will love you :)

You are off to a very nice start, Georgia....looking forward to the future......

thank you very much, Vowels and buff :)

As per a private request, here is a bit about myself.
I am 42, live in Canada, eh? Recently separated. I have been reading the stories on Lit for several months now, and decided last month to check out the forum here.
Just went back to school to study nutrition.
I love the sound of water in its every form, and if it's raining in the summer you'll likely find me outside playing in it ;)
And I am a soccer mom

Georgia
You forgot to add that you are gorgeous as well :rose:

Welcome aboard, Georgia! What a lovely set of pictures so far! Sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate, certainly hope that you can find some time to share with us! Enjoy your stay at lit! :rose:

Wow!

Thank you all, gents :)
I do feel welcome here now ;)

Here's another one I just took - not sure if I'll get a chance to take anymore today. I have to get back to studying...

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and I will try to get back tonight once I've finished my studies.
Georgia

Attachments

• white and wet.jpg
    white and wet.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 9,636

Here's another one I just took - not sure if I'll get a chance to take anymore today. I have to get back to studying...

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and I will try to get back tonight once I've finished my studies.
Georgia

Wow...*whimpering*...Lovely new picture! I hope that all of your studies go well for you tonight! Perhaps we will hear from you again later. :)

Made my day

Georgia

Those are mind blowing. You just made my day!

Nice beginning . . . think all responders are now singing that song about "anticipation" . . .

You all are 'very' good for the ego ;)

Taking another quick break from studying, and thought I would share this one:

Attachments

• P1180093.JPG
    P1180093.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 7,525
Back