Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpg

Yes please!

I posted this a few weeks ago. But I'm going to again. Why? Because it is probably one of the sexiest pix on the net.

tumblr_m0urqipsMY1r483tro1_500.jpg

Last edited:
So many gorgeous women pictured here. I really wish I had the skill to make artwork - paintings or sculptures or something like that. Then I'd be able to take a beautiful woman like these and create something beautiful with her as my model. Like Les Toil does, although my style would be different of course.

Beautiful Pics!

Glad to see that there are people out there that appreciate women with curves. I enjoy life (and an occasional cheeseburger)! :D

Shame on the media for selling women on the idea that being stick thin is attractive. Shame on US for buying into it and allowing us to feel bad about ourselves.

Attachments

• LiteroticaJan19-2.jpg
    LiteroticaJan19-2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 274
  • literoticabutt.jpg
    literoticabutt.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 287
Glad to see that there are people out there that appreciate women with curves. I enjoy life (and an occasional cheeseburger)! :D

Shame on the media for selling women on the idea that being stick thin is attractive. Shame on US for buying into it and allowing us to feel bad about ourselves.

The appeal to be - or be like - those you see on magazine covers is why so many girls - and the occasional boy - suffer from "size misidentification." If all they see in magazines, on tv, are "fit and trim" women that's all they'll believe is what's right.

Add bacon to those cheeseburgers, EVERYTHING is better with bacon :cool:

Well said, totally agree about media selling us and unrealistic body image and the masses buying into. More importantly, thanks for posting, very sexy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back