Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) An excerpt from the forum guidelines concerning picture posting:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

- All persons in all adult-themed photographs must be over 18 years of age.

- Image must not contain URL or other advertisement.

- You must have a legal right from the copyright owner to post any images - i.e. photographs/drawings that you yourself created and/or have a license or other permission to post.

You can read the full Forum guidelines for picture posting by clicking the link below.

http://www.literotica.com/faq/06025613.shtml#06188484

Thanks everyone! :rose:

Put them on a hosting site and just put the link to keep us in good with the Lit Mod's.
They keep us honest and out of trouble.

i love BBW they are down to earth good women that know how to make love. Not to mention they have a sexyness that is second to none. BBW out there i thank you for being you. :~)

good morning all. i will continue to fight the good fight and get these honeys to everyone.

33722208790758770071.jpg

Wow, is it the camera angle, or they are really the biggest nipples i have ever seen? Awesome, thanks..

i LOVE these before and after pics. really makes you wonder what a woman really looks like under clothes. i hope this one makes it through.

87570765287188892059.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back