Stef....On Her OWN...

Oh, Nurse!!!

I think I need a sponge bath...bad!! Would love to have you help me with that. Having a nurse like you would make me never want to get well!!

I know it's VERY RARE to see me here during the day...but SURPRISE......LOL!

So many requests for the Front View of this Outfit.....Here ya go!:kiss::kiss::rose:

Last edited:
LOL! you ALWAYS have an answer.....;):devil::kiss:

So many requests for the Front View of this Outfit.....Here ya go!:kiss::kiss::rose:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Like I said, we could keep the door closed! I've got a large abnormal bump that could use some attention! ;):devil:

Mmmmmm

Stef, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pics with us. You are absolutely gorgeous! I love your breasts and nipples. Your smile is so sensual. The view from behind is just incredible. I'd love to be the lucky guy who gets the up close and personal vista. Nurse Stef, you've given me a couple of aches!

Stef, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pics with us. You are absolutely gorgeous! I love your breasts and nipples. Your smile is so sensual. The view from behind is just incredible. I'd love to be the lucky guy who gets the up close and personal vista. Nurse Stef, you've given me a couple of aches!

Well thx HON.....LOVE these comments.......Sorry you are "Aching" now tho...:rolleyes::devil::rose:!

No thank you. And you should be sorry. My aching balls are because of you. Now look what you've done. You've given me an incredible hard on. Wish you were here to attend to it, Nurse Stef.

attachment.php
attachment.php

abso-fucking-lutely amazing stef. You look super sexy dressed like that

OH MY! These are totally amazing!!! You are quite the sexy nurse! You can take care of me any day! :devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Super sexy pics Stef.....

It is ALWAYS pleasure to see your beautiful attitude and gorgeous body no matter what time of the day it is...;)

Thanks for sharing Stef!!!

No thank you. And you should be sorry. My aching balls are because of you. Now look what you've done. You've given me an incredible hard on. Wish you were here to attend to it, Nurse Stef.

AWW....thanks Sweetie......sorry I'm not there!:devil:;)

Back