Malstroem: Kinky and Curvy pictures

Isn't it wonderful how kinky and curvy go so well together? Lovely photos, simply lovely and greatly appreciated. And a Douglas Adams reference in your profile too?... appeals to both the mind and body. I also like the thought of latex adorning your luscious curves whilst you listen to vinyl. Has a certain symmetry to it. Thanks for sharing.

I so agree... Kinky and curvy are perfect together... And even better when a stunning mind is part of her...!

The Douglas Adams reference caught my attention too...!

Use it carefully :kiss:
I will use it for my world domination plans ;]
Isn't it wonderful how kinky and curvy go so well together? Lovely photos, simply lovely and greatly appreciated. And a Douglas Adams reference in your profile too?... appeals to both the mind and body. I also like the thought of latex adorning your luscious curves whilst you listen to vinyl. Has a certain symmetry to it. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you :]
What can I say, Hitchhiker's Guide is a literary masterpiece ;)
Went through both the old an new sets, all I can really say is "Holy shit...".:D
Thanks :D Now we'll just have to see if I can stick to the standards ;)
The smile draws me in, it's the first thing I notice. Definitely not the last...
I might just have to add more smiles in my next set ;)
It wasn't hard, I just followed the crowd.... There must be something good at the front, thought I;)
And you were right in thinking that ;)
Sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy
*Blushes*
Loving that latex set! Thanks! :)
You're more than welcum ;]
I so agree... Kinky and curvy are perfect together... And even better when a stunning mind is part of her...!

The Douglas Adams reference caught my attention too...!
Yeah yeah, I'm amazing.. Let's all worship me :rolleyes:
I don't recall you ever mentioning Adams.

I will use it for my world domination plans ;]

Thank you :]
What can I say, Hitchhiker's Guide is a literary masterpiece ;)

Thanks :D Now we'll just have to see if I can stick to the standards ;)

I might just have to add more smiles in my next set ;)

And you were right in thinking that ;)

*Blushes*

You're more than welcum ;]

Yeah yeah, I'm amazing.. Let's all worship me :rolleyes:
I don't recall you ever mentioning Adams.

Don't let them know that if they say "Douglas Adams" backwards all your clothes fall off :p

It's not like I told them any of the other secrets about how to get between your legs :devil:

Yeah, and anyway, I already admitted in the old thread that Santana (music, not person) makes me wet.
Do we have more of my secrets that you wish to share with the world? :p

Yeah, and anyway, I already admitted in the old thread that Santana (music, not person) makes me wet.
Do we have more of my secrets that you wish to share with the world? :p

Nope, keeping them to myself so I can use them on you ;)

Oh man, that red hair on that pale skin....mmmmmmmmmmm love how the latex looks with the two

oops

(leaving you two to your world domination... please don't destroy the Earth just yet, I'm only in my robe... and thanks to the nipple remark, I'm not really ready to meet my maker)

*I allow you to lower my head down, opening my mouth and taking in one of your nipples, closing my lips around it and sucking int hungrily*

*I run my fingers through your hair, pressing you harder against my breasts in the process*

*I run my fingers through your hair, pressing you harder against my breasts in the process*

*Flicks your nipple with my tongue and then bites it playfully, pulling it, my hands wrapping around your waist and stroking your ass*

*Flicks your nipple with my tongue and then bites it playfully, pulling it, my hands wrapping around your waist and stroking your ass*

*Purring in delight. I move on top and lock my legs around your waist, before sucking your bottom lip into my mouth.
I slowly grind my pussy against you*

Back