I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's teenagers for you- Still, he'll be learning to drive in a year or two, so you'll be able to get your own back by pointing out every little mistake he makes:D

Hope his chest is better soon

He'll be learning in May, but with insurance about £4000, who knows if he'll have a car :cool:

I've been told not to remind him again to brush his teeth, do his inhalers or take his antibiotics :rolleyes:

Caught-cha again! You know, if we're gonna fix this _me_ deprivation I go through for days on end, only catching you online periodically, one of us will have to swim across that pond :D

He he......I'm here a lot, I think it's you who's not :D

Is that a chat up line? ;)

Morning sweet sexy Me,
Yeahhhhhhh we got our internet back, slow but it works:)
And the snow stopped, just freezing cold:(
Hope your staying warm and bundled up, if not I m free to keep you warm:D
And the bunnies to.
Have a wonderful day.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Morning sweet sexy Me,
Yeahhhhhhh we got our internet back, slow but it works:)
And the snow stopped, just freezing cold:(
Hope your staying warm and bundled up, if not I m free to keep you warm:D
And the bunnies to.
Have a wonderful day.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Morning emmy!!
Glad your snow has stopped, we have some but not too much :)
The bunnies HATE it :D
Hubby is here, so I'm warm :D xxx

He'll be learning in May, but with insurance about £4000, who knows if he'll have a car :cool:

I've been told not to remind him again to brush his teeth, do his inhalers or take his antibiotics :rolleyes:

£4k? :eek:That's terrifying....I wouldn't be a teenager today if you paid me...

Morning emmy!!
Glad your snow has stopped, we have some but not too much :)
The bunnies HATE it :D
Hubby is here, so I'm warm :D xxx

Still snowing here....:rolleyes:

I don't blame them:D

:D

I think you can :D

How come you're home, snowed in?

Well, I'll admit it's not just her voice I like....;)

Not snowed in yet (though it's trying....:rolleyes:) Office is closed today because of the weather, and the meetings I was supposed to be going out to are cancelled, so basically got an unexpected day off. Probably have to make the time up at some point though....

I know, it's scary!!

Not snowing here now, but the snow on the ground is here to stay, I think :rolleyes:

:D xx

It wasn't too bad yesterday, the roads were pretty clear and we were able to work as normal.
It snowed last night, and the roads were awful this morning- the main road near me was closed because of an accident and it's been snowing for most of the morning. It's not coming down heavily, just light stuff but it's settling- I cleared most of the snow off my car about 8:45am before I went out, but it's already got a fair covering of fresh snow on it...

Well, I'll admit it's not just her voice I like....;)

Not snowed in yet (though it's trying....:rolleyes:) Office is closed today because of the weather, and the meetings I was supposed to be going out to are cancelled, so basically got an unexpected day off. Probably have to make the time up at some point though....

:devil:

Woo.....A day off :D x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back