Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I've never been here before, I do believe I have the panties in question... as for what happened to them...I will never tell. :rose:
CP!!! Where did you get my panties? You weren't even here yesterday! You guys will just run off with a girl's panties as soon as they fall..ummmm....as soon as we take them....ummmm..... Anyway, I just want my panties back!
Looks up again...yup...I see em....

We need them. It's an important signalling requirement.
*pulls out really large official looking book*
Says so right here.
We have to meet important safety rules you know.
Safe boating is fun boating.
LS, does this mean I don't get my panties back? ClassProject obviously plundered the boat while we weren't looking and made off with my panties....at least that's what I think happened...:confused:

*turns away mumbling about too many umbrellas*

CP!!! Where did you get my panties? You weren't even here yesterday! You guys will just run off with a girl's panties as soon as they fall..ummmm....as soon as we take them....ummmm..... Anyway, I just want my panties back!

LS, does this mean I don't get my panties back? ClassProject obviously plundered the boat while we weren't looking and made off with my panties....at least that's what I think happened...:confused:

actually we had an auction sale, to raise money for drinks. Yours were the first ones we sold.

*stretching, coming from below deck with a handful of umbrellas from yesterday's Mai Tais*

Hey, everyone! Ummmm.....has anyone seen my panties? I, uh, can't seem to find them! :eek:

*finally....comes up top....can hardly walk straight after spending the night with Sweet.....:eek:*

Ummm...honey, you weren't wearing any panties last night...remember? They came off when I was applying the lotion to your ass....:D
Oh, right....I forgot you were asleep and mumbling something about umbrellas...

I'm sorry baby....I guess we left them up on deck when we went to the cabin yesterday evening....you do remember going below deck????....:devil:

actually we had an auction sale, to raise money for drinks. Yours were the first ones we sold.
Well, did you at least get enough money to replace the Mai Tai ingredients? Oh, and for some more of those little umbrellas for the drinks? I can't believe we already went thru a whole box of them! :rolleyes:
ahoy there ,, hope your all being nautical tonight ;)
Hi, ORCAA! I think I exceeded my "naughtical" quota yesterday...;)

Well, did you at least get enough money to replace the Mai Tai ingredients? Oh, and for some more of those little umbrellas for the drinks? I can't believe we already went thru a whole box of them! :rolleyes:

Hi, ORCAA! I think I exceeded my "naughtical" quota yesterday...;)

hahahaha , a long as you wasnt marooned lol alone im sure you would have done ;)

*finally....comes up top....can hardly walk straight after spending the night with Sweet.....:eek:*
Ummm...honey, you weren't wearing any panties last night...remember? They came off when I was applying the lotion to your ass....:D
Oh, right....I forgot you were asleep and mumbling something about umbrellas...
I'm sorry baby....I guess we left them up on deck when we went to the cabin yesterday evening....you do remember going below deck????....:devil:

Now, honey....you know when I start drinking those umbrella drinks you have to watch me...and my panties, too, obviously! Oh well, as long as they were auctioned of to help restock the bar, a girl can't complain too much!

Now, honey....you know when I start drinking those umbrella drinks you have to watch me...and my panties, too, obviously! Oh well, as long as they were auctioned of to help restock the bar, a girl can't complain too much!

I wasn't concentrating on your panties.....too many other things to see and play with.....:D
And I was watching you after you had a number of the umbrellas....see, you didn't fall down the stairs or anything!! ;)

Dear... it wasn't the boat that I plundered...you don't remember? Now my feelings are hurt :(

*Saluting the colors*

Good morning Hairball and all other cove-ers. I'm about to take a count on the cache of lingerie for our "Flying P & B Honorary Colletion". So, lets be at it and bring them to me. :D

*Coffee brewing*

*Untying land lines from cleat on dock*

Casting off captain! :cool:

Excllent...we'll have to pick up supplies on the fly...
Also ladies too...

where's those people with motor launches...can we get them to bring women and scotch?

Excllent...we'll have to pick up supplies on the fly...
Also ladies too...

where's those people with motor launches...can we get them to bring women and scotch?
Captain, may I suggest we anchor out towards the entrance to the channel while we wait for others to come aboard and supplies. We can do a little maintenance and such while we wait. Maybe even do some diving of the sail lines. :cool:

I got the scotch covered:D:D

Captain, may I suggest we anchor out towards the entrance to the channel while we wait for others to come aboard and supplies. We can do a little maintenance and such while we wait. Maybe even do some diving of the sail lines. :cool:

It's a sailboat...it's slow...they'll catch up :D

Besides...we've got scotch now...fuck it...
(can you tell my day going swimmingly here :rolleyes::mad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back