Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having re-read all drunken posts last night...I think I'm OK...
Let me rephrase, I do not believe I revealed anything dangerous.
I do however think that I should not post and drink...:eek:
But I had fun :D

Good morning sailors! Coffee's on. Help yourself.
Nice cool morning in the cove. Light fog, just lifting as the sun pokes its head above the horizon.

LOL! Sorry dude, only saw what you posted here. You're OK, just giving some friendly advice, speaking from experience... :eek: :D

LOL! Sorry dude, only saw what you posted here. You're OK, just giving some friendly advice, speaking from experience... :eek: :D

yeah...and perhaps I should have checked the PM's...:eek:

LOL...
I appeciate it. Not likely to happen often. and man was I HAMMERED! sheessh...but the booze was good...

Well good morning sailers one and all.

I step up the companionway, yawning, stretching. My t-shirt blowing in the slight breeze. The smell of coffee wafting up from the galley mixes with the fresh scent of the water and the hint of pine from the shore.
It is a good day, a fresh day. The possibilities are endless and yet the day will end.

Sounds like you had a good time. :)

Morning folks!

I love Thanksgiving week.

Good morning to all the Cove Dwellers. I hope everyone's preparations for Thanksgiving are coming along nicely.

I hope we all take a moment on Thursday to give thanks properly for the myriad blessings we have in this country and for all the men and women who protect both us and those blessings.

Good morning to all the Cove Dwellers. I hope everyone's preparations for Thanksgiving are coming along nicely.

I hope we all take a moment on Thursday to give thanks properly for the myriad blessings we have in this country and for all the men and women who protect both us and those blessings.

I do that every day. :)

Good thoughts!

And someone else to prepare it all while we pound beers. :)

Hey! I like to cook!!! I'll be in the kitchen mashin' taters and stirrin' gravy! Oh yeah, and pounding beers :D
I'll probably even turn on the Lions game :(

Good thoughts!

Hey! I like to cook!!! I'll be in the kitchen mashin' taters and stirrin' gravy! Oh yeah, and pounding beers :D
I'll probably even turn on the Lions game :(

I was half kidding, I like to cook too. The wife and I prepared the meal last year and took it to my mom's.

This year my sis the control freak is making it. Therefore, I won't be in the kitchen. But I'll pounding, so it's all good. :)

Morning Sailors!

I think I can already smell the turkey cooking.
Pass the stuffing, the taters and the gravy...

:D

Ahoy all Cove Dwellers. I hope everyone is well and that the preparations for Thanksgiving are coming along nicely.

Thanksgiving is the only pure holiday left. I don't care how hard Black Friday gets pushed, it's still all about gathering with family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back