the AVATARS question – is it time to ban the ugly ones????

Nope, he's been beating Stella about the head and shoulders all day. :rolleyes:

Yeah, right. Who's been using the troll language. Come on TxRad. Who's been using the troll language? We'll see how objective you can be. :D

Yeah, right. Who's been using the troll language. Come on TxRad. Who's been using the troll language? We'll see how objective you can be. :D

You really don't get it do you? I got it after less than a half dozen posts. :D

Just asking that question tells me you have no idea who Stella is, so trying to give you an answer would be a complete waste of time.

Isn't Stella the one with all the opinions about every subject and it's her way or no way. Do I have that right?

Just asking that question tells me you have no idea who Stella is, so trying to give you an answer would be a complete waste of time.

Can't answer that question honestly without losing your place, can you? OK with me. It's something you have to live with, not me.

I can tell you that today Stella was a foul-mouthed gender basher. And her words are right there to demonstrate that.

I didn't land on your head on this; that was your move. Probably will earn you some brownie points, though, with "the gang," so that's all good. :D

Can't answer that question honestly without losing your place, can you? OK with me. It's something you have to live with, not me.

I can tell you that today Stella was a foul-mouthed gender basher. And her words are right there to demonstrate that.

I didn't land on your head on this; that was your move. Probably will earn you some brownie points, though, with "the gang," so that's all good. :D

I've got no problem with my place. and yes, today Stella let it all hang out. After your stalking job i can't blame her. I'm surprised Crim didn't go off on some people also for the same reason.

No one has landed on my head about anything. In fact with your help everything was twisted around quite nicely. As for brownie points, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I thought you were the one looking for brownie points or a pat on the back or something. As for "the Gang", I hate to be the one to tell ya but that only exists in your mine and a select other few nut jobs.

Stella is right about one thing, you do have to have the last word. :rolleyes:

I've got no problem with my place. and yes, today Stella let it all hang out. After your stalking job i can't blame her. I'm surprised Crim didn't go off on some people also for the same reason.

No one has landed on my head about anything. In fact with your help everything was twisted around quite nicely. As for brownie points, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I thought you were the one looking for brownie points or a pat on the back or something. As for "the Gang", I hate to be the one to tell ya but that only exists in your mine and a select other few nut jobs.

Stella is right about one thing, you do have to have the last word. :rolleyes:

Actually, if you look at today's threads, you'll see that Stella got the last word. She always wants to--that's why these things drag out as they do. Cloudy does it too. It's an Internet game to use that against people like you're using it against me to claim the opposite.

That's OK. I figured you'd be among the tag teamers. Although god knows I haven't ridden your butt on anything in years.

No, I think the Pilot is usually pretty fair with his thoughts. Sometimes, he's a little girlie in his thinking, but he's fair.

A little girlie thinking? Hey, I'm pretty sure you have to have cast iron balls to keep above the surface in this swamp. :D

Oh gawd! Are you on about it over here too? On and on and on. You just can't shut up with the not-so-subtle middle school routine, can you?

Whaaaahh!! Whine, whine, whine. If you'd just pull up your panties, the forum could move on to other shit slinging.

Oh, my! We aren't in Oz any more are we, Toto? What happend to talking about ugly avatars? Where did that conversation go?

I'll say it, again. I like my avatar. I'm keeping it.

TxRad: And there you go even as we were chatting. Stella has put a "last word" move on Bianca on the "Show of Hands" thread--for no particular reason other than to get the last word. She just can't stop herself. She probably has another one for me coming up in a minute. :D

ROFL You have GOT to be kidding SR! No...you're not kidding. You can tell as well as anyone that Rad is a man of few words, all of them are his, as he see it, straight up, without some freakin hidden agenda.

He would probably be in danger if I caught sight of him in the woods. The primal urge to play "predator/prey" would be too tempting. :devil: Of course, I'd graciously swap roles with him as well. A worthy adversary I'm figuring.

Oh, my! We aren't in Oz any more are we, Toto? What happend to talking about ugly avatars? Where did that conversation go?

I'll say it, again. I like my avatar. I'm keeping it.

Good, because I think it's clever too.

Actually, if you look at today's threads, you'll see that Stella got the last word. She always wants to--that's why these things drag out as they do. Cloudy does it too. It's an Internet game to use that against people like you're using it against me to claim the opposite.

That's OK. I figured you'd be among the tag teamers. Although god knows I haven't ridden your butt on anything in years.

She got the last word? But here you are whine, whine, whine. On and on and on.

Little SR does love to hear himself talk.:rolleyes:

ROFL You have GOT to be kidding SR! No...you're not kidding. You can tell as well as anyone that Rad is a man of few words, all of them are his, as he see it, straight up, without some freakin hidden agenda.

He would probably be in danger if I caught sight of him in the woods. The primal urge to play "predator/prey" would be too tempting. :devil: Of course, I'd graciously swap roles with him as well. A worthy adversary I'm figuring.

Good, then you fight with him. :D

A little girlie thinking? Hey, I'm pretty sure you have to have cast iron balls to keep above the surface in this swamp. :D

Well, no. Not today. You're all man today, Pilot. I can feel the weight of those balls today. I almost need two hands to hold them there so big and macho.

Back