when is masturbation an addiction?

it is an addiction when... well technically only after youve admitted it to yourself. but i do it about 4 times a day as well as having sex so..........:devil:

uninstall it from their computer, hide the disks, then change their password so they can't download it.

No.

They pay money for that service.

Technically, w/o the users permission, you cannot alter their password or their computer.

Now before everyone jumps on me, it's like this:

They pay for a legal service between them and a service provider. You are not legally entitled to alter that service or interfere with that service. The only possible way would be if you had power of attorney (IANAL, so double check that one) or if you are also on the same account and are registered as such (i.e. married people on the same CC account).

EDIT: It's an internet forum. Go ahead and get all badassy. No one's changing anyone's password anyway.

four. most of the day. i got one other thing done. lol.... mm sleepy now. but damn. the whole day....

four in one day again. again. like it might happen again. this isn't good....

Can you choose to go a day without wanking? Can you choose to go two days without wanking?
If not, I'd say it's a problem.
If you just like it but don't need to do it then it's not addiction. If you need to it's an adiction.

Personally, I find I'm less likely to think about sex less during the day if I have a wank in the morning, but I can quite happily go without. So it's not a problem.

On a related note, building up staminer isn't always a good thing. As and when you get a partner, they may not want you to keep going all night. And as you've doubtless got your technique extremely well practiced, you may find it dificult for someone else to get you off.
Just a thought.

yeah. i've thought about that. i might have to tell the girl to step back so i can do it myself. lol

a day? that's a long time. if i have lots of other things going on and i can't then i could skip it. otherwise a day is a long time.

only two today. back down to two.

Wow! I can't believe your pecker hasn't fallen off by now or at least so sore that you can't jerk off.
Maybe you should have a cast put on your dick and go cold turkey.

Does it ever bleed?

Last edited:
I can take it for a long time, and not. I think everyone is addicted to sex and cumming. It is how we make more of us.

i love to get myself off while driving...

last year i was driving down a back road and had to pull over because i almost wrecked...

i was in a company vehicle swirving off the road...

i climbed in the back of that van texted a "friend" got him all hard when i told him where i was and what i was doing, he said he wanted to get me off so i let him tell me what to do, god that was one of the best orgasms of my life....

my point being, last summer i think i had a problem, now i just keep myself sexually satisfied ;)

Back