Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If spell check is engaged. Drunk calls, the tongue never seems to work right. and the thoughts keep getting tangled.

spell check? and in feee's case the tongue seldom works right when speaking...she will not claim its abilities otherwise

Yeah that's it. It doesn't have to be complicated. Be honest, be straightforward, be nice. that's it.

Then she can most likely use the go boost of being asked out. If she knows you like her, and she knows you know the situation why she's broken up then you can go with "I know you just broke up. I know he blamed you. I think he's an idiot. When you're ready to date again, call me."

I would suggest doing only one. Taking both pieces of advice is playing with fire.

I agree with you there. Thanks. :)

Now if I can only figure out what to put in this damn profile...

This week I went to a Salvador Dali exhibition in London after a tour of the Houses of Parliament.

I could have spent days in the Dali exhibition even though it was fairly small. His imagination was stunning. The items of sculpture needed hours of contemplation. Why did his women have some open and some closed drawers? And his Venus have all her drawers open?

Even the ceramics and glass would have benefitted from prolonged study.

Some modern dress designers had produced clothes for the exhibition inspired by Dali. Their creations helped me to understand some of Dali's work.

However I know I'll never understand more than a little of it.

Og

There's a Dali museum in Spain, a bit north of Barcelona. Very interesting place!

Sometimes I wish I was the type to fall into a bottle of alcohol.

* Hugs * :rose:

(...) I plan to do two or three more, but I'd really like it if we had an AH league like we did for Football. I think we have enough baseball fans here.

I think you are right. Drum up a league. I've absolutely no clue about baseball, but if a player is missing I'd step in.

drunken emailing is better than drunken phone calls right?

It's not, for you are able to see what you have said when sober again and looking at the "Sended" box :D

Jen! Good to see you again. I hope your problems are solved now or at least better?

In 29 hours I will be running 3.2 miles to raise money for a eating disorder support network.

In 31 hours I will be in a bar drinking a beer and laughing.

In 37 hours I will be asking myself "Why the fuck am I here? I don't want to be here."

In 29 hours I will be helping my daughter get ready for school on Monday.

In 31 hours I will be fetching my mom from the airport.

In 37 hours I will be asking myself "Why the fuck am I here? I don't want to be here."

So I just want to say that Jen was SO much fun last night. :D

And Jen- as soon as I was sorta sober I realized we have a costume shop right down the street. :eek:

So I just want to say that Jen was SO much fun last night. :D

And Jen- as soon as I was sorta sober I realized we have a costume shop right down the street. :eek:

Including the evil gnome impression I was saddled with half the night? :D

I had a lot of fun and I hope everyone else did, too. And I think I'll have to come back down and find myself a costume pretty soon, then. :)

There's a Dali museum in Spain, a bit north of Barcelona. Very interesting place!
I've been there. Loved it, too. :)

Jen! Good to see you again. I hope your problems are solved now or at least better?
Thank you. It's nice to be back... though I likely won't be around too much. Still kinda having a lot of real-life problems right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back