Snowball ...sort of.

I always kiss my wife after she went down on me, in fact, if she went to brush her teeth or get a drink right after, it would be kind of an insult. I mean, is it really that nasty, if it's that nasty why would she do it. And if it's good enough for her, it's good enough for me. If she wanted to kiss me with the full load in her mouth, how could I object? I even asked my wife to give me a snowball one time. When I was about to come, she climbed off, and sucked me dry. Then she swallowed and kissed me, I don't know why she didn't follow through. And another time, about 45 minute to an hour after we had sex, we went at it again. When I was licking her, it took me a few minutes to figure out why she was wet, and dripping right off the bat. It didn't turn me off when I figured it out, and it sure as hell didn't stop me, it didn't taste bad, and it didn't make me feel like a "fag".

My ex would only go down on my if I was wearing a flavored condom...but she loved when I would go down on her...except for the part when I wouldn't be able to kiss her because she didn't like the smell/taste around my mouth after eating her out.

Sex was good though...but still...ugh

I don't mind kissing a girl after she goes down on me. The same thing usually happens. She swallows it down, then we make eye contact and there is a bit of an awkward moment where I tell her "you can kiss me". Then they go crazy! I've done this with a handful of women and they have all been extremely turned on by it!

...but she loved when I would go down on her...except for the part when I wouldn't be able to kiss her because she didn't like the smell/taste around my mouth after eating her out.

I had an ex who was exactly like this. She loved having her pussy eaten but didn't want to kiss afterwards. She also hated swallowing my cum but gave a brilliant blowjob.

INTERLOCKING, I have also found that some women love it, I had an ex who said it was a real turnon, I must admit that it took a while for me to accept that it was okay, I think it may have been down to social conditioning that you didn't do "that".

Taking it a step further was another hurdle - after going down on my ex (after cumming inside her) and then kissing her, she said it was one of the hottest things she had ever done. She actually begged me to do it on occassions after that. She loved me to give her a taste of "us". I admit I didn't take too much persuading :D

My guy absolutely refuses to kiss me after I swallow him.... he says he knows it is hypocritical but it just grosses him out..... so I usually kiss him somewhere other than the mouth afterwards....

btw, I have no problem kissing him after he goes down on me.....

I love snowballs. I think they're amazing. I love to kiss a woman after she's gone down on me and vice versa, but I haven't met that many women who are keen on the idea.

But I think its probably the most normal thing anyone can do. She works hard for it, she tasted it, its your mess, you gotta taste it too. And vice versa. On the other hand, besides blowjobs, i've licked my cum off of her from the darndest of places on her body... oh wow.. the stories... hehe...

My ex would only go down on my if I was wearing a flavored condom...but she loved when I would go down on her...except for the part when I wouldn't be able to kiss her because she didn't like the smell/taste around my mouth after eating her out.

Sex was good though...but still...ugh

Kinda in the same boat. My girl has a problem kissing me after I go down on her, but I don't have the same problem, haha. We actually started doing a 69 type thing so that we both got oral.

No, U won't be bale to come in your wife's face and she "will like it". If she did not like it yesterday, or the day before that; she won't like it tomorrow!

Yeah, me too! He fucking smells!!!! And, tastes as bad as he smells! Do you have any suggestions as to how I can get past the putrid stench of my husbands cock? I tried buying flavored lube but, it's like trying to mask the smell and taste of spoiled meat that's been sitting out in the sun for days on end. Grape flavored spoiled meat! Can you even imagine what I endure?

Any guy that doesn't kiss their girl afterwards shouldn't be allowed to get it. :)

I totally agree!!! How can you NOT just love the mouth (and the person) that has just given you so much pleasure? After cumming in my wifes mouth, I can't wait to tongue kiss her. Maybe the fact that I too am an avid cocksucker might have something to do with it.

I have a great relationship with my wife:
When she give me a great blow job (as always), she always "shares". She comes up to me and gives me a full mouthful of my cum. I'm really getting to like it!
When I fuck her her pussy, afterwards she goes right to my dick and licks it perfectly clean! . . . then she lies back on the bed and fingers her pussy and feeds me my cum that's dripping out of her oussy. I'm trying to learn to eat her after I do her pussy. My minds goes crazy and I can' get myself to do it, but 15 minutes (after the cum is gone) I kick myself for not eating her. Need more practice !!

same here..................

I have a great relationship with my wife:
When she give me a great blow job (as always), she always "shares". She comes up to me and gives me a full mouthful of my cum. I'm really getting to like it!
When I fuck her her pussy, afterwards she goes right to my dick and licks it perfectly clean! . . . then she lies back on the bed and fingers her pussy and feeds me my cum that's dripping out of her oussy. I'm trying to learn to eat her after I do her pussy. My minds goes crazy and I can' get myself to do it, but 15 minutes (after the cum is gone) I kick myself for not eating her. Need more practice !!

however I finally ate her pussy after I pumped it full. It was the most awesome thing. She got off twice while I cleaned her then gave me her ass.

I have often had my wife take my load and then kiss me full on and pass most of it to me. Lately I've taken to lubricating her pussy with it and eating her to orgasm. She goes off pretty quickly that way and that enhances our experience.

My husband craves it before he orgasms and tolerates it afterwords. He will lick his cum off my fingers when I am milking his prostate but once he cums he is not at all interested.

My husband craves it before he orgasms and tolerates it afterwords. He will lick his cum off my fingers when I am milking his prostate but once he cums he is not at all interested.

I would love to do it for You Ma'am. I have only ate the whole thing three times...but have done precum quite often : )

I really don't understand why some people are hesitant about this. After a girl goes down on me, I always pull her up to me for a kiss, I find that those are really passionate kisses, and a good way of saying "that was awesome." I also frequently kiss my woman during and after going down on her too.

I think it would be really insulting not to kiss someone you just went down on, or who just went down on you. I mean its about love (its supposed to be anyways), and I don't know how some people could fail to show just a little bit of love, when so much has been shown to them.

It would be a complete turn off for me, if a woman didn't let me kiss her after going down on her, probably wouldn't ever have sex with her again. And the same way I would always kiss a woman after going down on me, its insulting not to.

It's about the passion of the scenerio, in my opinion....I don't think you should feel bad about it either! Especially considering what you did for him.

I've never been a fan of tasting myself when my partner kisses me after going down on me, but I've learned to suck it up...so to speak.

I love to kiss my wife after she's gone down on me... even more so if she's taken a load of my cum. Problem is she usually backs away as I cum so she doesn't get a taste. She did snowball with me once and alow me to eat her once avter cumming im her. She usually rins to the bathroom to "clean herself up." I love the taste of my juices mixed with her but she seems to think it's gay. Hell, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven if she would fuck another guy and let me eat his juices out of her!

The first time a girl gave me a blowjob she was real hesitant to kiss me afterwards. I thought that I did something wrong and asked her why she wouldn't kiss me. She told me a past boyfriend wouldn't kiss her so she was concerned I would have the same hang up. I didn't think that it would be gross to kiss a girl after I just came in her mouth. It never occured to me that anyone would have an issue with it. Even though i told her i didn't have an issue with it she was hesitant for a couple of times. Finally during a blowjob i told her to sit on the couch and stick out her tongue i then finished the job by jerking myself and cumming on her tongue and mouth. I quickly bent over and started to kiss her by taking her cum covered tongue in my mouth. That kiss was one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had.

Another girl loved for me to tittie fuck her. One night i shot my load and it was pooled up on the small of her neck. I licked it up and then gave her a big wet kiss. She loved it. She went wild saying that was one of the hottest things she had ever done.

It takes some practice but it is possible to ejaculate without having an orgasm. If you stop stimulating your cock right before orgasm you will be able to ejaculate without orgasm. This is a good way to snowball and still have the desire.

I haven't read most of the responses, but considering how many there have been, I doubt I'm the only one who feels that if I'm willing to taste myself on his mouth or cock, then he should be willing to taste himself on me.

That said, my husband isn't really into it, but he is really turned on when I'm the one tasting.

:rolleyes:

I haven't read most of the responses, but considering how many there have been, I doubt I'm the only one who feels that if I'm willing to taste myself on his mouth or cock, then he should be willing to taste himself on me.

That said, my husband isn't really into it, but he is really turned on when I'm the one tasting.

:rolleyes:

I like to be very oral with a Lady, and if she has gone down on me but I didnt cum yet- well I kiss her with passion. There maybe some precum, and I dont mind that. If she kisses me after I am down on her....well its the least I can do to 'give back'. I also love to lick Her inbetween positions, I'll pull out and lick Her in whatever position She was in...missionary/doggy/side/bent at the waist..... so I am licking Her and my drippings : ), and then back to another position, only to lick Her again.
I have been creampie'd a few years ago and really wish a Lady would do that to me again with or without my consent(if I changed my mind last min)....in bondage, submission, or whatever. After a few 'practice's' I would do it as directed too, and on my own as a showing of gratitude to Her and my desire to please and pleasure Her. Umm Humm...Yummy

Back