Bistro Bijou

Status
Not open for further replies.
You told me in person that you never wore panties...

Mebbe you wear panties to post on net.

I never noticed that you had an accent but I guess I was too busy thinking about the panties bit...

Goodness, did I tell you that? I do say the darndest things. I must have meant in the summer. Summer is commando weather. Can't let the kitty get chilled.

Have I mentioned the thing I have about bats?

Big fan myself, obviously. I do, in fact, have a full batgirl costume. The excuse was Halloween, but well, that was really just an excuse.

Bijou. With her hands tied behind her back. With my thigh highs. And I hand the flogger to Tzara. And watch.

Squirm over that.

:kiss:

Squirm doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. Oh my no.

Um, can I have a switch, too? And put on some Art Blakey. I am so feeling a backbeat rhythm in like a 7/4 time. :rolleyes:

More squirming. Way, way more squirming.

I see that it's Open Rack night at the Bistro.

I'll play Dungeon Monitor. "Prose" is the Dungeon Safeword. Respect it.

Points to Ange for the "With my thigh highs" line.

Y'all are cute as hell. You know that? =)

You've obviously done this before. And yes, MAJOR points to Ange. Perhaps she's done this before as well...

Now waitaminnit. I thought I had that switchy thang and was doing my jazz beat on BJ's taut and lovely skin.

I think someone has changed channels to a cheesy horror movie.

You gotta watch her when she gets all toppy like that...

O yes, by all means, let's go back to that part where I was the drum.
Pa-rum-pa pum pum.

Normally I never answer to 'hey you' or 'Oiiii you' but what's normal in here? I thought i was making a joke but there you go ........ ok big smile time ........ my dog is 13 years old tomorrow and touch wood still going strong so I will celebrate that ok? Now excuse me while I go see to my chicken stock bubbling away then wonder what I can do with it

Here it's an endearment. But would you prefer "hey sugarlips" or "hey sweetcheeks"?

what to do until I arrive

;)

Yup. *nods* coffee is an excellent muse. And that's about my schedule, too.

Anschul, nice FLASH!

This is one kinky crowd lately. Nice atmosphere around here.

yum
bj

That's awesome :D

It's pretty neato, if I do say so myself. Cape, boots, gloves, utility belt, the whole bit.

And I learned a cool way of making any sort of full-head mask - you just drape a bit of cloth over your head and start wrapping with duck tape. In this case, I actually got lavender tape so only bits of it had to be painted. Once you've got the whole head wrapped, pull it off, cut it to shape, put eyeholes in and such, and Bob's your uncle, as it were.

I've heard of people making whole dress patterns in a similar way. Never tried it, but I will someday.

bj

First of all, thanks for the links, Batgirl. And the thing I have about bats isn't about furry little flying creatures. Ahhh...

[size=-2]* sweats profusely, turns away embarrassed, hides his...uh...excitement *[/size]

Second, will you be squirming in public?

Third, I hope my flash didn't actually scare UYS away. She asked for it, and now she's nowhere to be found.

Fourth, thought you guys would like to know, did some house shopping on line (road trip to obtain new housing commences Monday); Apparently we will be:

fromhere.jpg

tohere.jpg
this.

...uuuhhhhhhhhhhh...

I can't wait to see you in that little outfit with the bonnet.

aw bubbie.

I know it's rough, but hey, you'll be a lot closer to the immense coolness of Kansas. And you can get on and bitch about the snow and cold with the rest of us, when it happens.

in the meantime, tea and sympathy.

I'm afraid UYS got too low blood sugar with all that dieting and has gotten distracted by shiny objects. I do that a lot. Even loststar, who has only been around me for a couple of months, has learned to recognize that point when I start babbling and walking around in little circles, and gently leads me away from the shop and next door to the restaurant to get some food into me.

I don't so much diet as just forget to eat. Your menus are helping, though.

bj

First of all, thanks for the links, Batgirl. And the thing I have about bats isn't about furry little flying creatures. Ahhh...

[size=-2]* sweats profusely, turns away embarrassed, hides his...uh...excitement *[/size]

Second, will you be squirming in public?

Third, I hope my flash didn't actually scare UYS away. She asked for it, and now she's nowhere to be found.

Fourth, thought you guys would like to know, did some house shopping on line (road trip to obtain new housing commences Monday); Apparently we will be:

fromhere.jpg

tohere.jpg
this.

...uuuhhhhhhhhhhh...

Did it flash? I'm still sitting here in hope waiting for the coat to open!

I can't wait to see you in that little outfit with the bonnet.

aw bubbie.

I know it's rough, but hey, you'll be a lot closer to the immense coolness of Kansas. And you can get on and bitch about the snow and cold with the rest of us, when it happens.

in the meantime, tea and sympathy.

I'm afraid UYS got too low blood sugar with all that dieting and has gotten distracted by shiny objects. I do that a lot. Even loststar, who has only been around me for a couple of months, has learned to recognize that point when I start babbling and walking around in little circles, and gently leads me away from the shop and next door to the restaurant to get some food into me.

I don't so much diet as just forget to eat. Your menus are helping, though.

bj

Funny you should say that actually I get very waylaid by shops that sell shiny objects, Himself has been known to lose me for hours in them that and second hand book shops that's why he doesn't like me to wear a hat (he looks for the hair). Last time I was in Spain I came home with a very nice ring with lots of nice red and white shiny stones in it

My world is bifurcated. My heart sets watch o'er two sleeping forms. A short flight of stairs leads to one. The other I see through a window but a scant few inches wide. She is sleeping, pale skin washed out by incandescent glare. She shifts and murmurs, I can see but cannot hear, can look, but cannot touch. I am a man half adrift at sea, and this window is a lifevest to that half.

I watched each of my get sleep the dreamless sleep of infancy, and never been so satisfied as those moments up that flight of stairs where I watch one before I sleep, or when I cling to life on a turbulent sea and look through my tiny window at the other.

Peace lies in watching those you love sleep easy.

My world is bifurcated. My heart sets watch o'er two sleeping forms. A short flight of stairs leads to one. The other I see through a window but a scant few inches wide. She is sleeping, pale skin washed out by incandescent glare. She shifts and murmurs, I can see but cannot hear, can look, but cannot touch. I am a man half adrift at sea, and this window is a lifevest to that half.

I watched each of my get sleep the dreamless sleep of infancy, and never been so satisfied as those moments up that flight of stairs where I watch one before I sleep, or when I cling to life on a turbulent sea and look through my tiny window at the other.

Lovely and perfectly true!

Lovely and perfectly true!

Agreed. That's gorgeous.

There is something quite deep and powerful about watching someone you love sleep peacefully, or sleeping with the knowledge that someone you love is watching over you.

Love to see some others weigh in poetically about that concept. I bet it would generate some good work.

bienvenue, rather late. heh. had to do my job for a change.

bj

whats amazing is that it doesnt kill you

the blood is seeping into the sheets
spreading slowly from the wound
the sprit is tugging at the bonds
the mind is screaming
the soul is weeping

the blood is dripping on to the floor
flowing till it hits the rug
the body is letting go
the pain has taken over
the will stretched thin

the blood is finding the crack in the floor
falling away, down below
the pride is shattered
confidence taking its leave
still the mind is screaming
the soul is weeping

It is one thing to watch the clock instead of the time. Hands sweeping each second off the blank face, each subtly longer than the last, mocking your need for it to be then, not now.

It is another altogether to watch the calendar and will the days to fall off. To will those sheets to fly like time lapsed shots in old movies. They fall ever slower, ever more languid in their march towards your goal. The numbers mock you, sly looks on their curves and lines. You see the printer leering through his work, laughing at your need.

Soon is never soon enough.

the woman in my bed

we couldnt sleep
that monday night
hadnt seen each other in a while
couldnt seem to stop
the laughing
the giggles
the stories
it felt good to share
so good
I knew she needed sleep
but what was I to do
I was awake
and she was too
we went through all the rituals
stories
talking
even the cats had settled in
but no
we still marlved at our awakeness
I snuggled close
my body aked, and my heart yearned
but I am trying to give the illusion of behavior
for both our sakes
I petted her hair
running my fingers through it
long soft strokes
and finnally sleep came to her
and I was glad
but still awake
pondering why
I had a woman in my bed
a woman I love enough
to keep a friend
or at least to keep the illusion
that its just friendship
and nothing more
I watch her sleep
and wonder
what could life be

I can't fill the beds, and can't turn the covers. I hear plaintive sadness in the background behind her voice. It breaks my heart, the sad in her. I pray to a god that I've never known that I can wash that sad away. That my hands and my heart and love is strong enough to make them happy. And I can't help but think that love, like war, is god's joke on us non-believers. There are no atheists in foxholes, and I think nor are there any in love.

She's here inside of me
I should have birthed her,
but the barren wastes
deemed it never to be,
so I see her as the child of long ago.
Wandering girl along the beach in
a cotton frock, wet sand clings
to hem and toes, beachcombing shells.
Sun so hot in cloudless blue
always alone and sadly seeking.
Where she but mine
I could have made her happy.

awakening

time slips away through these bars
and i trade one cell for the next
caged behind beams of moonlight
awaiting pardon from my warden
to slip into sweet sleep before
the sun shed's light on the world
i listen to the deafening stillness of night
develop an easy gallop into morning
as the sun stirs and rises, i am caught
in the cross hairs of her rays
and receding moonglow.

The end of the month glums seems to have swamped into the bistro. I love you all now, cheer up.

It's a long weekend in Canada. Queen Vickie for some strange and lingering reason remains a monarch whose birth the Commonwealthians amongst us still revere. Fireworks and barbecue and the official day kids in the south go swimming. Here, the ice on the lake has just melted. (In fact, could still be holding the waves frozen in places).

Well if you are all going to get up to anything this weekend in the Bistro I won't be able to participate I am going to a wedding tommorow and stopping over the night. Sooooooooo they are all yours girls try and keep 'em happy lol

The end of the month glums seems to have swamped into the bistro. I love you all now, cheer up.

It's a long weekend in Canada. Queen Vickie for some strange and lingering reason remains a monarch whose birth the Commonwealthians amongst us still revere. Fireworks and barbecue and the official day kids in the south go swimming. Here, the ice on the lake has just melted. (In fact, could still be holding the waves frozen in places).

In my case, I am simply having some introspective moments.

I'm personally glad to see some mor epoetry around here. I dig the discussion, but I also like it when random poems pop up.

I can't fill the beds, and can't turn the covers. I hear plaintive sadness in the background behind her voice. It breaks my heart, the sad in her. I pray to a god that I've never known that I can wash that sad away. That my hands and my heart and love is strong enough to make them happy. And I can't help but think that love, like war, is god's joke on us non-believers. There are no atheists in foxholes, and I think nor are there any in love.

It is one thing to watch the clock instead of the time. Hands sweeping each second off the blank face, each subtly longer than the last, mocking your need for it to be then, not now.

It is another altogether to watch the calendar and will the days to fall off. To will those sheets to fly like time lapsed shots in old movies. They fall ever slower, ever more languid in their march towards your goal. The numbers mock you, sly looks on their curves and lines. You see the printer leering through his work, laughing at your need.

Soon is never soon enough.

Pure poetry, my friend. Pure poetry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back