Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I become in charge of the finances again!?! I hate doing them. It's your job. YOU and I both agreed you were much better at it then I am, yet here I sit worrying over money at 5:23 in the morning when I should be sleeping! :mad:

How did I become in charge of the finances again!?! I hate doing them. It's your job. YOU and I both agreed you were much better at it then I am, yet here I sit worrying over money at 5:23 in the morning when I should be sleeping! :mad:

:kiss::rose::heart: doing the fiances sucks...you should have seen the cringing I did when I handed over a check for £15,000 yesterday. I nearly didn't let go:eek:

:kiss::rose::heart: doing the fiances sucks...you should have seen the cringing I did when I handed over a check for £15,000 yesterday. I nearly didn't let go:eek:

:rose::kiss: It sucks royally. Especially when you know IF he'd do it, then they really would get paid. Because he will put the bill collectors first where I will put groceries and gas money for work first.

We have a check coming in this month that will get us way above the water, but I don't know when it will show up, so I have to sit here and scramble who gets what till then. :eek:

so, while cleaning out the area for the garden, i very neatly stepped on a rusty nail that was attached to a board. it went through my shoe (you know those plastic garden clogs) and right into my foot.

i yanked it out and went on with my business 'cuz i knew if i stopped doing what i was doing, i would never get back to it.

a while later, i pried the sock off my foot and washed it with peroxide.

:eek:

it hurts! and im walking like im 90. for such a little thing it hurts *big*
*le sigh*

so, while cleaning out the area for the garden, i very neatly stepped on a rusty nail that was attached to a board. it went through my shoe (you know those plastic garden clogs) and right into my foot.

i yanked it out and went on with my business 'cuz i knew if i stopped doing what i was doing, i would never get back to it.

*le sigh*

OUCH! *hugs* Please watch it carefully. It may be wise to get a Tetnus shot in case you've not had one in a while. Especially since you washed it "a while later". *hugs* :rose:

*le sigh*

*hugs* :( :kiss: :heart:

Non-AH related:

You know... if you are going to steal an idea, it is wiser to make it unobvious as to make it obvious, or at least give credit where credit is due. :rolleyes:

Re. Dampie's new av: Shouldn't there be another bird? (Or is the image supposed to be the proverbial "bird in the hand" rather than the "two in the bush?" Needs a hand, then . . . :D )

~~~~~~~~~~

So, am I going to have to change the Lit time in my settings, or will Lit eventually figure out that Congress threw us all a curve ball with this new daylight savings regime (which is gonna be real bitch for several days, starting tomorrow).

I'm meeting him in a few hours for the first time.
Except we've talked so much on the phone and online that we already "know" each other. And so I know that today is simply a test of chemistry and attraction, and I'm so so afraid that I won't pass the test.

I want to pass the test.

Send me good luck everyone. And a little ego boosting wouldn't hurt either while I get ready. My friends are all out of town, so I go into this totally solo.

*snicker* didiiiii you're mean...but it is true :D

Duckie didn't call me teenie...your didi and you. :rolleyes:

And I kick both of your butts. *kyb kyb*

Blurt: Fuck the time changing, fuck my stupid cell phone. Didn't automatically change like previous times, made me wake up late for work. But I guess it all worked out, since I was already an hour late, I told my roommate to call in sick for me. Not quite up for work, physically, today anyway.

And,

7 days. :):heart:

I'm meeting him in a few hours for the first time.
Except we've talked so much on the phone and online that we already "know" each other. And so I know that today is simply a test of chemistry and attraction, and I'm so so afraid that I won't pass the test.

I want to pass the test.

Send me good luck everyone. And a little ego boosting wouldn't hurt either while I get ready. My friends are all out of town, so I go into this totally solo.
Sending good vibes your way, sj. :)

Morning conversation around the table

Little boys mother: You do realize that a stork brought you as a baby. Don't you? Yes, we tried to tell him that it was the wrong house but he pecked our ankles and made us take you......oh...no I am sorry that was the first one. We sold him. Thats right, we found you under a cabbage leaf.

Little boys mother: You do realize that a stork brought you as a baby. Don't you? Yes, we tried to tell him that it was the wrong house but he pecked our ankles and made us take you......oh...no I am sorry that was the first one. We sold him. Thats right, we found you under a cabbage leaf.

Have you been talking to Abs again. :eek: What did I tell you about that. ;):D

Morning SSS, :rose::kiss: Be careful before you get Rob to giving long spurts of, uh, happiness. ;):devil:

garden tilled. check.
chain saw adjusted. check.
wood cut...still working on this.
moved oil drum aka outside fireplace. check.
laundry going. check.
dishes done. check.

i think im running out of steam. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back