Your so ugly...

Yo' so damned ugly.....

You go swimmin', they have to skim ugly for two weeks after.
 
You're so ugly, the last time I saw something that looked like you, I pinned a tail on it.
 
Grammar lesson, pay attention dummies.
Sorry teacher I plumb fergot.:p


You're so ugly a peeping tom broke in the house and pulled down the shade.......
 
:D


You're so ugly, they push your face into dough to make gorilla cookies.
 
You're so ugly, when you pass by the bathroom the toilet flushes
 
your so ugly they didn't need to give a costume when you auditioned for Star Wars.:p
 
:D


You're so ugly, when you look in the mirror, the reflection ducks.
 
:D


You're so ugly, your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory.
 
you are so damn ugly well

you know that guy who looked like the south end of a north bound mule? you gave him a heart attack!
 
Back
Top