Your photos of MRS CLAUS

Ho ho ho

attachment.php

Wow!!!!!

New santa themed picture!

12 more days!!

I'll have what he's having. Darlin, if there is mistletoe in that cup, I am breaking the sound barrier to get there. If not, I will pick some up on the way. Beautiful as always.

OMG... I don’t even know where to start with this. Your hand pulling that strap. The leg warmers. The head-tilt, shadowed clavicle. Gorgeous, Tali.
Dang Mara, you notice everything! Thank you! :heart::rose:
I see you reserved the best spot for a Santa.

Well thought out photo. Beautiful.
haha, he always has a place, thanks Todger! :kiss:
I'll have what he's having. Darlin, if there is mistletoe in that cup, I am breaking the sound barrier to get there. If not, I will pick some up on the way. Beautiful as always.
I will have mistletoe just for you! :kiss:
I would like to lick and suck this cleavage and when I'm done I'll move the cup to continue my exploration with my tongue
Well, damn, that's a plan! :kiss:
Well this has my Christmas spirit up...so to speak ;)

Great pic!
hehe, awesome, happy to help with that! :kiss:
Never. You are a masterpiece.

:eek: I know you wouldn't! :kiss:

Oh no! I have seen enough of you gorgeous Icy to know you are no HO! :)
Gorgeous as always!

But that is what Santa says.😉

I dared this post Icy 1 hoping to discover you like this is done, I'm like a kid in front of these Christmas presents discovering these toys and especially not knowing where to put his eyes and ...:diable::cœur::baiser:

Thanks gateau. Gave me a good place to wear my new outfit.

Good to see your Christmas breasts, but the ‘Santa stop here’ sign is in the wrong place, it should be above your cleavage. :kiss:

Lol. I’ll have to kneel.

A truly gorgeous Santa's helper!!!:kiss::rose:

Thank you.

Love the outfit Icy! :rose:

Thanks Tali.

Icy my friend, you're smokin' hot

Thank you Kara. You’re a good friend.

You are fabulous in that costume, Icy!

Thanks Mara. You’re too kind.

😊

I have a lot of luck thanks to my thread I discovered many beauties all prettier one than the others thank you very much to vaunts ladies

Make me dream girls again, I adore you

I have a lot of luck thanks to my thread I discovered many beauties all prettier one than the others thank you very much to vaunts ladies

Make me dream girls again, I adore you

Whoa — watch it, gateau. I know English is not your first language BUT “many beauties all prettier one than the others.” This is the language of comparison and competition. That is EXACTLY what the Ladies of Lit do NOT do. As the Crone around here, I’ll speak for the women and say please appreciate each of us for her individual self. We are not here to compete or be compared with each other. If that’s what goes on in your head, please just keep it in your head and don’t say it out loud!

And your last line was just charming. Thank you. :kiss:

Another

Attachments

• 65580F2B-E9FF-4417-862B-5DD1D5D257FF.jpeg
    65580F2B-E9FF-4417-862B-5DD1D5D257FF.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
Whoa — watch it, gateau.

Chill Sugah. Maybe it's comments like yours that keep others from posting more? Yes, some are 'prettier' than others or whichever word you want to use there. Life is a competition whether the ladies of Lit like it or not. All are free to post here, but they have to take the bad with the good.

Back