Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Lindsay......Ha---wish I knew....

LoL...I guess that's why it's a taboo fantasy......it's just something that has always turned me on....maybe the thought of a Mom, and something that literally came from her, being together and sharing pleasure with me??? Maybe because I've experienced a Mom and daughter (years apart) separately, and wonder how they would be together....I really don't know..... and probably never will.....but it is after all, a fantasy. :kiss:

Last edited:
Double penetrating a strangers wife, both of us in her pussy at the same time cock-to-cock feeling our bones rubbing together until we cum in her.

Fantasy

A good male friend and I go out for the evening and when driving by a gentlemen's club he suggests we go in. We go in and watch the girls dance and enjoy a few table dances. After while he tells me how hot he thinks my wife is, in a way that lets me know he would like to fuck her. I tell him that I have always wanted to have a MMF threesome with her where the other guy is open minded. Further that I would love to be in a 69 with her on top as the other guy fucks her from behind. She and I had discussed this a few times during sex. He says that he is game and I call her to tell her that we are coming home to have some fun and she says "absolutely." I tell her that we are gonna watch some more dancers and will be there later. We end up living out my fantasy.....

Much later after discussing what we had done, we take turns sucking each other off after another visit to the same club out in the parking lot.

A good male friend and I go out for the evening and when driving by a gentlemen's club he suggests we go in. We go in and watch the girls dance and enjoy a few table dances. After while he tells me how hot he thinks my wife is, in a way that lets me know he would like to fuck her. I tell him that I have always wanted to have a MMF threesome with her where the other guy is open minded. Further that I would love to be in a 69 with her on top as the other guy fucks her from behind. She and I had discussed this a few times during sex. He says that he is game and I call her to tell her that we are coming home to have some fun and she says "absolutely." I tell her that we are gonna watch some more dancers and will be there later. We end up living out my fantasy.....

Much later after discussing what we had done, we take turns sucking each other off after another visit to the same club out in the parking lot.
hot damn.. that got me goin tonight.. thanks for sharing!

This is easy

My fantasy is to be dominated by a man that takes me to the limit...fantasize about being turned over his knee and spanked...spanked hard...then with the paddle or whatever he chooses.. After all he is the master. I am a very dominate woman who has had total control of everything and everyone.. Now let's see me not have control.....I fantasize about being a sub and controlled. To have a master that takes over and controls me 24/7....I am wet just writing this....I crave an online master......................I need to be told what to do.

something about being forced removes a lot of guilt (in fantasies, esp of the taboo kind).

My fantasy is to be dominated by a man that takes me to the limit...fantasize about being turned over his knee and spanked...spanked hard...then with the paddle or whatever he chooses.. After all he is the master. I am a very dominate woman who has had total control of everything and everyone.. Now let's see me not have control.....I fantasize about being a sub and controlled. To have a master that takes over and controls me 24/7....I am wet just writing this....I crave an online master......................I need to be told what to do.

I have the same fantasy but I want someone to turn over my knee!!! The thought of my hand tingling after spanking is quite a turn on for me. I have the same cravings.:rose:

This thread seems old, but I am going to post my most taboo fantasy anyways: I want to try a d/p, or an air tight, three at once. I want to experiance being so completely full, like busting at the seems.

I want to get another guy to fuck my girlfriend while I 69 her, when he finally cum's in her, I clean him off, then commence sucking the cum filled pussy clean while also playing with her anus with my tongue.

I want my wife to strip me, put me in her car and leave without telling me where are going.
We would drive around for a while and she would then go to the house of a friend of hers. She gets her friend to come out so she can show her that she is in full control of me.
Her friend asks, what will he do for you? My wife says anything I want.
Can you get him to cum for us she asks?
I am then instructed to jerk off and cum. When I finish we go home a make love like mad.

First let me state something thats true and then you can understand my fantasy.
My niece is almost 30 now. She was a difficult teen always getting into trouble. She liked to party and she loved boys...lots of boys. She had to switch schools because of her rep. Now her daughter is following the same path. Thats the true part ...
My Taboo fantasy would be to go camping with the two of them. Get drunk and have them tie me up and the two of them take turns using me..

As being already in the swing lifestyle and very experienced with many various size, color, number and ages. I would love for my mother and my daughter watch me perfom and then decide to join in the lifestyle.

Most of my fantasies are all things that I likely wouldn't like in person and/or be able to do in person. Is this wrong?

Most involve force (rape, non-consent, coercion, blackmail, loss of control), incest (consensual, non-consensual), group sex, teacher/student scenarios...

Fair to say my fantasies are far more lurid than my reality.

I just got very hard reading that......

Most of my fantasies are all things that I likely wouldn't like in person and/or be able to do in person. Is this wrong?

Most involve force (rape, non-consent, coercion, blackmail, loss of control), incest (consensual, non-consensual), group sex, teacher/student scenarios...

Lol, sounds like fun

That's the point

No it isn't wrong at all. The point of fantasies is they should remain fantasies. That way they stay perfect in your mind whereas, if you ever acted them out, you would probably be disappointed or maybe even in danger.

Do you mean like actually sucking blood, complete with broken skin?

Or do you mean like getting the mother of all hickies?

just a slight puncture and a bit of pain. nothing like the vampire thing but just pure exploration into sexual gratification.

just a slight puncture and a bit of pain. nothing like the vampire thing but just pure exploration into sexual gratification.

I think you could probably hook that up. It doesn't sound like something that would really freak most of the world out.

Latest..

Probably a large group...swing club...orgy room....

Though sensual strap play is in the top 3 too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back