Your best facial treatment

Enjoy being on my knees and sucking cock , getting him all worked up. While I absolutely love to have my mouth filled with cum I find it hot to have him pull his cock out when he is ready. I kiss his balls or lick the head of his cock as he strokes it. Rub it on my lips. Egg him on to cum on me. To cum on my face.
It's exhilarating to him moan or grunt as his cock let's loose. The warm of his cum as it lands on my face. I feel a bit slutty and sexy at the same time.
Wow. Nothing like a good spritzing to keep things in perspective.

Enjoy being on my knees and sucking cock , getting him all worked up. While I absolutely love to have my mouth filled with cum I find it hot to have him pull his cock out when he is ready. I kiss his balls or lick the head of his cock as he strokes it. Rub it on my lips. Egg him on to cum on me. To cum on my face.
It's exhilarating to him moan or grunt as his cock let's loose. The warm of his cum as it lands on my face. I feel a bit slutty and sexy at the same time.
That sounds spectacular!

Facials have always been a huge turn on for me. I'm definitely a cumslut at heart. Mt favorite facials have often come when someone is watching, be it my wife or the partner of the person I'm blowing.

I hooked up with another man about 5 years ago. We agreed to meet at a trail head in the forest. I asked him in advance to cum on my face. He did it. As we walked back to parking, he said there was still some cum on my face. So I wiped it off, tho I had planned to walk thru the parking lot with a gab on my face.

Back