Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you all blow my mind, lovebugs.

Oh, what a good camera, soft lighting and a good angle can do! Honestly, IRL you'd walk right past me in the grocery store and not even so much as blink. *That's* how much I blend in, in my everyday life.

Of course, maybe if I walked around in nothing but a lace black shawl, someone might notice.... especially in the frozen foods section!

Hope you're all having a good week, and one of you have the lucky winning powerball ticket! :kiss:

Like #15

Last edited:

Oh, what a good camera, soft lighting and a good angle can do! Honestly, IRL you'd walk right past me in the grocery store and not even so much as blink. *That's* how much I blend in, in my everyday life.

Of course, maybe if I walked around in nothing but a lace black shawl, someone might notice.... especially in the frozen foods section!

Hope you're all having a good week, and one of you have the lucky winning powerball ticket! :kiss:

You are a very pretty lady - even dressed conservatively you would attract attention

Blame the lighting, the camera and the shawl all you want. The pics are hot because of YOU!!! I somehow doubt you blend in anywhere this side of the Playboy Mansion. Sexy lady.....Very sexy lady. :kiss:

You do yourself an injustice :kiss:
#15 is very hot :devil:

Hmmmm...

Yeah, I'd walk by you in the store - undressing you with my eyes as you walk toward me and then I'd steal a glance after you walked past. Wondering - does she.....; does she like to......; does she want to be.... ;). Thanks for sharing babe.... Have a great weekend.

Notice you in the store? Hmmm Yes!!!!

Second pic needs to have your hand replaced with my mouth. Love the third pic such a sexy sensuous lady. Have a great day.

You're selling yourself short. I may walk straight past you in the grocery store, but that would be because Mrs DYK would be with me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be sneaking a look whenever I could.
I think you have lovely eyes. That always draws me in. Your mouth, chin and cheeks are delightful so I would always look. Of course wearing only a shawl is sure to have an effect.

Hey you :kiss::kiss: Hope all is well. I don't think either of us knows where this may go... but that's all part of the fun!

Lust away!

Awwww, why thank you seamus! Yeah, it's summer and I glow in the dark like that all year long!

Wow. What can I say to *that*? You're much too kind. Thank you :kiss:

...and shout. Twist and shout. Maybe less a shout, and more a cross between a moan and a scream... is there a word for that? ;) (thank you for your kind words)

I am not so good at sharing ~ but if you ask the neighbors, I'm sure they heard it all....

They worked incredibly well, thanks!

Thank you, and yes it was.

No, I don't think you've ever mentioned it ;) Thank you.

That made me laugh right out loud! I'm baaaaaaaaack.....

Now, a shy girl needs to leave *something* to the imagination, although I do think the shawl series will give you at least a glimpse or two.... :devil:

Yesssssss! We don't like the neighbor on that side of the house anyways. The louder, the better!

Hey there! Welcome back! Thank you :kiss:

I love how you kinda, sorta post on my thread ~ you make me smile, hockeefan!

Drop the shawl :eek: What would be left to tease with? :cattail:
All the better my beauty , I can find you in the dark and spare a candle !

Love the new pics. I bet we would recognize you in the store.

You are amazing.
You're sweet. Thank you.

Wow super shy ...you shouldn't be your stunning baby
Awwww, thank you :kiss:

Any time you want to walk past me in the grocery store in nothing but a lace shawl, by all means, I'll stare you up and down.

In private I'd give you more than a stare.
Let's just skip the grocery store, ok? :devil:

There is nothing "everyday" about you! Of course in your disguise as mild mannered Kay Kent you fool many. We of course know you as SuperShy - who "fight a never ending battle against limp dicks" and so on!
Thanks for more great pics !
OMG, I laughed when I read this. Lit needs to program in a "like" button! Come over here and give me a kiss

#15 made me spurt a mess!! Want your charms glazed?
Better than Krispy Kreme. :cattail:

You are a very pretty lady - even dressed conservatively you would attract attention
Thank you.

Blame the lighting, the camera and the shawl all you want. The pics are hot because of YOU!!! I somehow doubt you blend in anywhere this side of the Playboy Mansion. Sexy lady.....Very sexy lady.
Thank you sweet:heart:

You're welcome:
Hope you're getting ready for your weekend and have plans to spoil yourself in some way
Yes, have plans with friends this weekend ~ yayyyy

You do yourself an injustice
#15 is very hot
Thank you :kiss:

Beside myself really! Wow!
Thank you

Yeah, I'd walk by you in the store - undressing you with my eyes as you walk toward me and then I'd steal a glance after you walked past. Wondering - does she.....; does she like to......; does she want to be.... . Thanks for sharing babe.... Have a great weekend.
And, me? I'd just :eek: Have a good weekend, hockeefan :kiss:

Second pic needs to have your hand replaced with my mouth. Love the third pic such a sexy sensuous lady. Have a great day.
Mmmm, why yes it does.... what are we waiting for?

the new pics are delicious! Your nipples look so perky and inviting to be sucked licked and bitten. I hope your mini lit vacation was a great one. :
Thank you ~ sending you :kiss:s

You're selling yourself short. I may walk straight past you in the grocery store, but that would be because Mrs DYK would be with me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be sneaking a look whenever I could.
I think you have lovely eyes. That always draws me in. Your mouth, chin and cheeks are delightful so I would always look. Of course wearing only a shawl is sure to have an effect.
Thank you, DYK. I tend to hide from attention IRL, and here it can be a bit... overwhelming, and yet I'm having so much fun! :kiss:

All the better my beauty , I can find you in the dark and spare a candle !
Thank you, my dear!

Love the new pics. I bet we would recognize you in the store.
That would be awkward, wouldn't it? I'd be picking up a cantaloupe and hear "Hey Supershy!" Just so you know, I might blush, but I will pretend like I didn't hear.... :cattail:

Good Morning!

Hey there my lovebugs! I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and a little bit of quiet.

Thank you all for your kind words ~ they do make me :eek: as much as they make me smile.

In real life I mostly blend in; attention makes me very nervous and uncomfortable, truth be told. This whole Lit journey has been much an exercise in self-acceptance, but also in being able to accept what others think/say, even if I don't see it/ understand it.

Of course, I also want to have fun along the way...

A weekend having my way with you just might be more satisfying than a Powerball win....

You never fail to deliver a sexy set of pics. Each time I ask myself can she get any hotter, and the next pics answer a resounding YES! I'd love to see if you taste as good as you look. Of course it would take me hours to decide. :D

Sure thing.
Care to skip the clothes as well? :
Sure. It's our party, we can do what we want to. ;)

I hope they come to fruition
They did, and I had lots of fun with old friends.

A weekend having my way with you just might be more satisfying than a Powerball win....
OK, now I know you're lying, but the sentiment was sweet. :kiss::kiss:

You never fail to deliver a sexy set of pics. Each time I ask myself can she get any hotter, and the next pics answer a resounding YES! I'd love to see if you taste as good as you look. Of course it would take me hours to decide.
Well, one can never be too hasty. If I *had* to endure *hours* I would just to help you with your decision. Anything for the cause. ;):cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back