Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought my kiss said it all.... but it seems it didn't so I'd better kiss you again. There. Now you tell me.... did I miss you? ;)

Like a single sock misses it's companion that was lost in the laundry. :kiss::heart::)

Looking good in those new pics... as always. :rose:

Hi everyone!

I am starting to feel better and although I haven't been in front of a camera in a while, I *do* have the rest of the pics from the last series I began to post a few weeks ago! I am even wearing red for the holiday ~ how was that for planning! (ha) Here are a few more....

Thank you so much for checking in with me. I know I haven't been able to get back to your PMs, but I have read all of them, I check in when I can. Take care, lovebugs, and have a great holiday season ~ whatever you may celebrate! :heart:
Thank you!! May you & yours have a happy holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I am starting to feel better and although I haven't been in front of a camera in a while, I *do* have the rest of the pics from the last series I began to post a few weeks ago! I am even wearing red for the holiday ~ how was that for planning! (ha) Here are a few more....

Thank you so much for checking in with me. I know I haven't been able to get back to your PMs, but I have read all of them, I check in when I can. Take care, lovebugs, and have a great holiday season ~ whatever you may celebrate! :heart:

Glad to hear you are getting better. Dont rush medical stuff. Hope you and your family have a good Christmas.

Nirvision was kind enough to put an index together for me, since I am a self-proclaimed technological idiot! Thank you!

Single pics:

Red bra

Single post- multiple pics:

Black lingerie
Its Monday
White shirt

I am trying my hand at having a thread again, but this time I am posting for *me* and not my friend. A few things about me:

~The #1 question people ask is "Are you really shy?" The answer is
*yes* I really am quite shy. I suppose posting pics may seem contrary to
that, but it is much easier to be sassy as an unknown behind a computer
screen, and with pictures there is a degree of control. IRL I am a wall
flower who blushes quite easily and is uneasy in social situations.
(Unless it is career related, in which case, I am completely the opposite
and kick ass.)

~I have a good sense of humor mixed with a healthy dose of sarcasm, so I
enjoy a quick-witted exchange.

~I enjoy getting to know people, so feel free to post, leave a comment
and tell me something about you. No, I don't jump into the whole
webcam/voice thing (the #2 question I am asked), if you'd like to know
why, please refer to #1. ;)

OK, here we go, let's give this a try!
Absolutely beautiful!

Love your Mouth

Hi everyone!

You know my fondness for your lusty mouth.

attachment.php

But, I'd love to see move of your ass

Hi everyone!

Hot pics as always :kiss:
Have a great festive season too:rose:

You better start at the top and work your way slowly down. . .I like it when you do that.
Mmmmmm....as much as I do?

Like a single sock misses it's companion that was lost in the laundry.

Looking good in those new pics... as always.
Awwwww....yes.... I know that feeling well. [I swear that my dryer eats socks....] Glad to be back, and so very glad to see you! :kiss:

Thank you!! May you & yours have a happy holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You too Prince Albert!

Glad to hear you are getting better. Dont rush medical stuff. Hope you and your family have a good Christmas.
Yes, I know ~trying so hard to take it easy.... you & yours have a great Christmas too!

Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you!

You know my fondness for your lusty mouth.

But, I'd love to see move of your ass
Who knows what my next post will bring..... ;)

super yum bum missy mum
xx mwah mwah mwah happy holidays to you
Happy Holidays to you and yours too, sweet mackkjackk! :kiss:

Hope the wine helps
Me too!

Hot pics as always
Have a great festive season too
Thank you, and Happy Holidays to you too!

I would say even more...but in the interest of expediency, let's call it a tie and get naked. ;)

Good Sunday Morning!

Hey there my lovelies!

Starting to feel better, and even made it out of the house for a bit yesterday (yayyyyy) Hope to get my rear in front of a camera again soon, but until then, we can finish out this series, right?

Speaking of 'rear' ... there just *may* be a shot of mine in this set!

xoxoxox

Last edited:
Ah, yes, to-may-to, to-mah-to, let's call the whole thing off. Besides, it's hard to talk when my mouth is full.....:devil:

I agree, and my mouth is gonna be full too...so let's just use hand signals...

When I slap your ass, that will me "fuck yeah!". K ;)

Hey there my lovelies!

Starting to feel better, and even made it out of the house for a bit yesterday (yayyyyy) Hope to get my rear in front of a camera again soon, but until then, we can finish out this series, right?

xoxoxox

Beautiful as always sweetie:kiss:
Thank you:rose:

Hey there my lovelies!

xoxoxox
i do have a love of your bum

and to be honest that first one in this post.. spread wide and wanting...

Lovely! I'm really liking the red bra set, especially those sexy boots and thighs ;)

Hope you continue to improve and be back to your usual self in no time :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Hope Santa is good to you

Beautiful as always sweetie
Thank you
Thank you, and likewise, I hope Santa leaves a little something under your tree.

You're welcome, and accepted.
Wow, just like American Express. ;)

i do have a love of your bum

and to be honest that first one in this post.. spread wide and wanting...
Why thank you sweet mackkjackk ~ kisses for you on Christmas.

Patience is overrated...yearning however...
yearning, aching, wanting, needing.... all of a sudden I have a driving need to be pushed up against the wall and just...mmmmmmmm... I'd *say* it out loud , but you are all into the waiting, yearning thing....;)

SuperShyJ9-with what sweetie??????????????
With kisses for *you* of course!

Love the outfit! Thigh highs, boots, and short skirt.
Thank you!

Lovely! I'm really liking the red bra set, especially those sexy boots and thighs ;)

Hope you continue to improve and be back to your usual self in no time :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you!

yearning, aching, wanting, needing.... all of a sudden I have a driving need to be pushed up against the wall and just...mmmmmmmm... I'd *say* it out loud , but you are all into the waiting, yearning thing....;)

I'm also into pushing you against a wall, pushing your skirt up and pushing your panties to the side, and then pushing my...well, I would say it, but I don't wanna push my luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back