Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperShyJ9-I go away for the weekend & all you hotnessx comes out; that is so NOT fair!!!!!!!!Lovely pics SuperShy.

Plenty of oils it is ~ and if I knew I was going home to some advanced techniques, I'd have cancelled the meeting all together! :devil:

We could always have a meeting a deux. :)

Well, no camera on Saturday.. *sigh* so looks like sometime after Tuesday.

Good thing I took lots of pics in this series!

Have a good afternoon, :heart:bugs!

It is indeed a good thing,

Sorry to hear that you are having delivery problems, a public holiday would have been an ideal time to get to know the new camera. Oh well the best laid plans of mice and men ...................

Very sensual pics!! Shapely legs, sexy stockings and oh, what a lovely pair too! Would enjoy seeing more of you ... a lot more skin.
Why, thank you. I am not sure how much skin this shy girl will show.... but you never know!

So shy and so hot!
I still can't get used to being called 'hot'... to know me in RL... well.... seriously, I'm a calamity. But it *does* make me smile. Thank you.

I have been lurking on your thread for a while now, enjoying each of your pics. I think its finally time for me to be a gentleman and compliment you on your very sexy body. Thank you for sharing yourself with us and I look forward to seeing more.
Wow. Thank you. Glad you're enjoying them! :kiss:

Still more of this great series, awesome! You have a lovely body, it's a privilege seeing you.

Of course I'd just be happy with you in the stockings and panties
Well, who knows what more might be in this series ...

You just keep getting hotter... Those stockings on those creamy thighs are killing me... Such the tease! And offering that beautiful breast in your hand? So freaking erotic!! ....* on my knees begging to see your behind again*...panting ..lol. absolutely gorgeous!!!
Catch your breath babe, just long enough for me to kiss you and take it away again :kiss:

A very good thing indeed.
Kisses for EctoJohn :kiss:

It will be here soon enough. We can be patient although it is hard! Oh, wait did I say that out loud or just think it?

I love the pics of you with your legs open, the view and the image from your face and the pics themselves look as if you are or have been a very naughty girl and are ready to receive pleasure from your man. Sexxxy indeed, looking forward to more revealing ones too---if you are comfortable in sharing.

Oh, enjoy the Saturday morning wake ups while you get them, they grow up very fast. Soon they will just be coming home when you get up.
Yes, with kids I know this too, shall pass...and much more quickly than I'd like. I am not sure how much I am comfortable sharing ~ I just take it as it comes! Glad you enjoy the pics as much I like taking them.

SuperShyJ9-I go away for the weekend & all you hotnessx comes out; that is so NOT fair!!!!!!!!Lovely pics SuperShy.
Hope you went somewhere fun and came back relaxed. And no worries, I saved a few pics to post for your return :kiss:

We could always have a meeting a deux. :)

It is indeed a good thing,

Sorry to hear that you are having delivery problems, a public holiday would have been an ideal time to get to know the new camera. Oh well the best laid plans of mice and men ...................
I love the idea of a private meeting ~ give me access to the Outlook calendar, and lets get it on the books, dear Fishfryer.

They're easy to enjoy
A stunning series
Thank you, as always dear!

mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah .. and mwah
All of those kisses... where are you placing them? :devil:

I've been gone a while, seems like you're getting a little less shy, but sexier than ever....

The last few...

Here is the last of this set. Let's all light a candle and hope the new camera gets here *today* :kiss:

Thank you all for your kind words and comments. Honestly, I've never been one to take compliments well, I tend to shy away and blend into the background. Here I really get to be someone I can't be IRL ~ don't get me wrong ~ this is really me, just not a side of me that's public. Well, unless it's on a public internet site. Hmmmm.... this just isn't coming out right......

Have a good Tuesday, lovelies! :heart:

Last edited:
thank you again, your simply stunning, and glad your willing to share with us.

...which of course raises the specter of which of your personalities would emerge were you to actually meet one of us. Interesting to think about, hmmm?

Here is the last of this set. Let's all light a candle and hope the new camera gets here *today* :kiss:

Thank you all for your kind words and comments. Honestly, I've never been one to take compliments well, I tend to shy away and blend into the background. Here I really get to be someone I can't be IRL ~ don't get me wrong ~ this is really me, just not a side of me that's public. Well, unless it's on a public internet site. Hmmmm.... this just isn't coming out right......

I think we all know just what you mean, and the photos are coming out just right, and you know I love it when your tits come out, right. :devil:

Lovely photos. I only imagine what it must be like......sharing photos reluctantly but excitedly at the same time. We adore and appreciate you and them. No worries about RL, we understand what you meant.

But, you should relish in the attention and compliments you get here from us because everyone of them is well deserved and happily extended. :D Not to mention the other extensions you receive from your pics on here. :devil:

I hope the new camera arrives shortly too. Love seeing your sweet soft smile and perky other attributes! ;) Hope to one day see that beautiful behind too.

Mmm...you look so perfect on your knees, as if meant for that very position!! ;)

Cuming to this party late, but you are stunning. Can't wait to see some more pics!

I say we form a search party and find the UPS or FedEx driver with that damn camera! lol

Heheheheheheeh

Need to get you down to just the stockings, then have you wrap your legs around my head then back. :devil::cool:

It looks to me like you have a bit of a sexual flush on your chest in picture LS19 :devil: I had some flushing going on as well, just below the belt. :kiss:

Bob

Omg!!! Hot!!

I love that third picture - you have a very hot body!:devil: If you have to turn your head to take such a hot picture - the trade off is well worth it!:catroar:
Thanks for sharing:cattail:

you look lovely . :) i'm sure i could have you help me have something come out right :)

Thumbs up on the last of the pics (some thing else up too :) )
Can I tweak your other nipple ;)

Good luck with the camera, hope it arrives on time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back