Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you like the black lace ~ a fav of mine too, and a sexy way to start of the weekend! Now I know what to wear when I get off that plane....:devil:

You got that Right Sweetie :devil: .. Just a Happy Hump n Bump Day for You Sexy ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

ok Supershy........you continue to post wonderful pic after wonderful pic.......:!!
This shot drives me wild......

attachment.php

I can't decide if you are sexier with or without a shirt.
Because of the unique shape of your tits, the cling of a nicely fitting shirt really enhances the shapeliness, curves and points of your amazing mams...!!:heart:
And your nipples....your fantastic nipples......large and pointy....and again, pressing against that fabric really brings them to life....highlighting their sensual color, puffiness and length.........:rose:

And I love the shots you offer giving us a hint of what you have between your legs.....

attachment.php

I love seeing you in your panties. But what may be imortant is what I see peeking out of your little undies.......;)

Very often when you shoot between your legs, a bit of your puffy little pussy lips are visible..........so be honest..........do you set this up to give us a peek at your lips........teasing us a little....giving us just a taste of that wonderful little gem you have there between your legs, hiding there just behind the delicate fabric of your underwear.......?

Or does that lip spillage simply happen naturally simply due to the shape and fullness of your lippy little cunt...?:devil:

And further, your puffy bare lips would suggest that some shaving down there takes place........:D

Is that puffy little pussy of yours completely bald, or due you grace it allowing a bit of your special hair to grow there.....?

And finally, thank you for the bra size pic...I love it...!!!

attachment.php

This pic gives me a window into the intamacy that occurs when you shop for underwear.........the feeling you get when you see something you like.....something that you think may look sexy on you.......making sure the size is right..........then bringing it home and letting others share your enjoyment......thank you so much.......!!:heart:
(now how about the dirty panties.....;))

I love your posts, but only heard 'Shiraz' and 'let me pull on that nipple'.... oh.my.god.yesssssss....
Glad to see your done analysing everything and are now able to concentrate on the important points. I guess if I put the wine down for a moment or two, I could pull on both your nipples. :devil:

Real life craziness? I thought this was where the craziness was supposed to take place. ?:confused:

thinking of you chicky :p
x

hope you get a nice stiff er.. coffee down your neck this morning to help you with the day :)

I also would like to thank you for the pics. You are so very sexy, and your pics a very classy.
Please keep them coming.

Hope your Friday goes well and you have a great weekend doing what you want to.

Saturday pics!!

OK, I know that I owe a boatload of responses to thread comments and PMs (thank you my lovelies!), but things are a little insane right now in the RL department ~ so, in the meantime, here are a few pictures to kick of a hot summer Saturday (well *here* anyways... 95 degrees, which is @ 35 Celsius for my friends across the pond and tons of humidity)

Have a great weekend everyone! xoxox

Last edited:
It's a very pretty print. :)

That last pic is getting a little suggestive . . . . . Or is it just the heat?

Welcome back Sweetie ... RL has a way of doing that :eek: ... Have a Great weekend Doll

attachment.php
attachment.php

Very nice Dress and Great hand placement ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

OK, I know that I owe a boatload of responses to thread comments and PMs (thank you my lovelies!), but things are a little insane right now in the RL department ~ so, in the meantime, here are a few pictures to kick of a hot summer Saturday (well *here* anyways... 95 degrees, which is @ 35 Celsius for my friends across the pond and tons of humidity)

Gorgeous dress! Looking just amazing as always. You need a hand sliding up that leg though that is not yours ;)

Nice summer dress, kicky summer sandals, teasing poses on the stairs. J is back and all is good!

Wait a minute, not so fast. You need to report right away to my office for us to discuss your extended absence and lack of communications.

I think you'll be bent over my knee and that summer dress will give some easy access for your punishment.

Bob

thats a sexy wee dress there lovey :))))))) super happy to see your sweet bod again :) x

Yes, a pretty print

But I'm focused upon your thighs

attachment.php

That's alright.
We don't need to talk to snuggle and enjoy each other's company.
Glad to hear you're doing fine, albeit busy.
Mmmmm ~ snuggling. It's thunderstorming here today, and that sounds perfect.

That is because we like & appreciate you & your posting. (Well of course we like looking at the sexy pictures, we're men after all!!!)
LMAO, Thank you!

You got that Right Sweetie Just a Happy Hump n Bump Day for You Sexy ...
Thank you, dear ~ you always know how to make me :)

ok Supershy........you continue to post wonderful pic after wonderful pic.......:!!
This shot drives me wild......
I can't decide if you are sexier with or without a shirt.
Because of the unique shape of your tits, the cling of a nicely fitting shirt really enhances the shapeliness, curves and points of your amazing mams...!!
And your nipples....your fantastic nipples......large and pointy....and again, pressing against that fabric really brings them to life....highlighting their sensual color, puffiness and length.........
And I love the shots you offer giving us a hint of what you have between your legs.....

I love seeing you in your panties. But what may be imortant is what I see peeking out of your little undies.......

Very often when you shoot between your legs, a bit of your puffy little pussy lips are visible..........so be honest..........do you set this up to give us a peek at your lips........teasing us a little....giving us just a taste of that wonderful little gem you have there between your legs, hiding there just behind the delicate fabric of your underwear.......?

Or does that lip spillage simply happen naturally simply due to the shape and fullness of your lippy little cunt...?
And further, your puffy bare lips would suggest that some shaving down there takes place........
Is that puffy little pussy of yours completely bald, or due you grace it allowing a bit of your special hair to grow there.....?

And finally, thank you for the bra size pic...I love it...!!!

This pic gives me a window into the intamacy that occurs when you shop for underwear.........the feeling you get when you see something you like.....something that you think may look sexy on you.......making sure the size is right..........then bringing it home and letting others share your enjoyment......thank you so much.......!!
(now how about the dirty panties.....)
Oh, so many questions ~ I will say that my pics are true to life in that I love to tease. I am partially waxed. I *do* love to shop! And as far as the other pic.... baby steps, my dear...baby steps!

Glad to see your done analysing everything and are now able to concentrate on the important points. I guess if I put the wine down for a moment or two, I could pull on both your nipples.
Real life craziness? I thought this was where the craziness was supposed to take place.
Mmmmm....pretty please put down your wine.... And yes, the balance of crazy is supposed to allow the most to happen right here ~ but things are a bit out of balance these days.

Good
It's the best way
:kiss:

thinking of you chicky :p
x

hope you get a nice stiff er.. coffee down your neck this morning to help you with the day
I *do* love a nice stiff...coffee first thing in the morning! :devil:

Happy TGIF Jo .. RL must of went crazy on You ...
Indeed, it has. Thank you for checking up on me! :kiss:

Pick up some Red Bull and Powerade bars while you're there...we're both going to need them!
Wow, bringing out the big guns! ;)

Thanks for the pictures, love to lust.
Thank you!

I also would like to thank you for the pics. You are so very sexy, and your pics a very classy.
Please keep them coming.
Thank you!

Hope your Friday goes well and you have a great weekend doing what you want to.
Thank you. Oh, I wish I was doing what I wanted to, but I am doing what I must do.... with a little time for the fun stuff.

Thank you!

It's a very pretty print.
That last pic is getting a little suggestive . . . . . Or is it just the heat?
I do believe it was getting warm in the room.....

Welcome back Sweetie ... RL has a way of doing that: ... Have a Great weekend Doll
Very nice Dress and Great hand placement
Thanks For Sharing ... :
Thank you OneHD! Glad to be back :kiss:

Gorgeous dress! Looking just amazing as always. You need a hand sliding up that leg though that is not yours
Thank you. And as far as a hand sliding up.... yes, indeed....you are correct, I do.:devil:

You look quite beautiful in that dress.
Thank you EctoJohn. Let's go dancing! :kiss:

Beautiful Dress, Makes my hands want to wander. Thanks.
Thank you. Yummmmm....wandering hands...

Nice summer dress, kicky summer sandals, teasing poses on the stairs. J is back and all is good!

Wait a minute, not so fast. You need to report right away to my office for us to discuss your extended absence and lack of communications.

I think you'll be bent over my knee and that summer dress will give some easy access for your punishment.

Bob
Yes, Mr. Bob, I will report right at once! Glad to see you are back in the office, keeping your subordinates in line.

thats a sexy wee dress there lovey super happy to see your sweet bod again
Awwww....thank you sweet Mackkjackk :kiss:

But I'm focused upon your thighs
Nice. :devil:

For a rainy Sunday afternoon....

...a few more pics from the new dress series!

Dodge the raindrops and stay dry!

Last edited:
Mmmmm ~ snuggling. It's thunderstorming here today, and that sounds perfect.

I'd be there to snuggle you if I could. :)

Thank you EctoJohn. Let's go dancing! :kiss:

I'll go, but I am a terrible dancer. :D

...a few more pics from the new dress series!

Dodge the raindrops and stay dry!

Beautiful as always.

Don't have any rain.
It's 100% sunny here and plenty hot.
I'm gonna have to dodge heat exhaustion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back