Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited for the Mr. as patiently as possible for him to come home from work ~ I was sooooo worked up.

He had me on my side, gripping the headboard, and screaming (I guess a bit louder than I thought) and ...

...the kid woke up. Poor thing will probably need therapy. She told me not to worry, she would 'save me' because she heard me 'crying'.... I couldn't help but laugh! Of course, today is no laughing matter... and with the way schedules are, I'm going to have to wait until the wee hours of the morning for round two. *sigh*

A couple more pics for Thursday...the week's almost done.
B 7
B 8

Keep chugging along, lovebugs!
SuperShyJ9-OOOPPPPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that; hope it was fun whle it lsted.

dam i'd love to be able to make you scream so much it woke your household up ! mmmm!!!

I waited for the Mr. as patiently as possible for him to come home from work ~ I was sooooo worked up.

He had me on my side, gripping the headboard, and screaming (I guess a bit louder than I thought) and ...

...the kid woke up. Poor thing will probably need therapy. She told me not to worry, she would 'save me' because she heard me 'crying'.... I couldn't help but laugh! Of course, today is no laughing matter... and with the way schedules are, I'm going to have to wait until the wee hours of the morning for round two. *sigh*

A couple more pics for Thursday...the week's almost done.
B 7
B 8

Keep chugging along, lovebugs!
Naughty naughty naughty ;)

Andddd the pictures are sexy as hell as per usual! Happy Friday love, have a fantastic weekend! :heart:

I wanna suck on your beautiful tits, hun..
Well, then, doesn't that sound fun :kiss:

Yes, I would love to share in some other "sm" ending words with you. Blushing slightly, in some ways I/we alreday have!

Catching up on your new activites, you look outstanding. I notice a red panty pic that almost shows a glimpse of "heaven". Love it. Hope you don't get bored with us because I don't think we could ever get bored of you.
Why, thank you! Good to see you again too. And it's hot to know we've shared some sms. :devil:

You enjoy
Will we find out? lol
Nope...my little secret
Thank you!

Very sexy
Hope the wait for Mr was worth it
OMG, *yes* it was.

I'm glad you had a great time
Kids do say some of the funniest things lol
Yeah... *sigh*

Love bites, huh? You'd better not leave any marks....
sorry to disapoint but thats the purpose of a love bite believe me you'll enjoy them mmm hurt so good
You first (leaving love bites on you)

I can take your comments one of two ways . One I could point out that some of us are not getting any. Two I could point out that in a few years you might be listening for noises from your child's room!
Um, well.... my kids are wayyyyy to little to be thinking about that, and when they *are* old enough, I'll be way to old and wrinkly to be posting here!

you know it's not good for you to go to bed all worked up.the health problems caused by that could be enormous. Better you get it out of your system first before sleeping. here let me work you over..... I mean work it out
Mmmmmhmmmm.... yes, please.

beautiful pics never tire of the sight of your perky tits or smooth tender white thighs.... Now only if I could convince you to slide those black panties aside and let my fingers do the walking or my tongue do the lapping.
I don't know that I'd need much convincing ~ I'm just not going to post a pic of it ;)

Mr shy is a lucky guy!! Arousing imagery in your little erotic confession... mmm, anyways love the pics, that shirt is such a tease. Makes one want to unbutton it slowly and savor every inch of bare skin as it is unveiled.
Ohhhh, yessss, undress me slowly while you kiss my neck.

Oh, my! Coitus interruptus is no fun, esp when it's one of the kids because there is no recovery after that. Well, here's hoping round two is better (and quieter?).
Indeed it was both. Wayyyy better (and much quieter ~ although *that* was difficult!)

SuperShyJ9-OOOPPPPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that; hope it was fun whle it lsted.
I think it's time to get a lock for the bedroom door...

dam i'd love to be able to make you scream so much it woke your household up ! mmmm!!!
Oh, my sweet mackkjackk, that makes two of us. ;)

Naughty naughty naughty

Andddd the pictures are sexy as hell as per usual! Happy Friday love, have a fantastic weekend!
Naughty but fun. Thank you babe! Hope you have some fun plans this weekend!

Yes, indeed, a very nice color.
Hey you! Long time no see! Missed you around here. :kiss:

Hang on just a darned minute here...I was here first!
Oh, you both can take turns... :cattail:

A request

A little birdie told me you like feet ~ so here you go.

Feet1
Feet 2

And a little something else for good measure...wrapped up in a sweater. Damn I hate the cold.

Happy Friday y'all!

A little birdie told me you like feet ~ so here you go.

Feet1
Feet 2

And a little something else for good measure...wrapped up in a sweater. Damn I hate the cold.

Happy Friday y'all!

Little birdie is right :). Thank you so much for sharing, truly made me drool and swell. Happy to provide you with a foot massage any time.

Kisses to your pretty toes,

With such sexy little toes it is easy to find them lovely!
Why, thank you! :kiss:

Little birdie is right :). Thank you so much for sharing, truly made me drool and swell. Happy to provide you with a foot massage any time.

Kisses to your pretty toes,
Mmmmm how did you know that I *love* a good foot massage? Big turn on ;)

alli can say is sweater makes me wetter :p :p:p
LMAO! Oh, sweet mackkjackk, you always make me smile :)

Good morning

Happy Saturday morning! I do wish I was still in bed. 7 am felt like the middle of the night when the kid woke me up.

Drink a cup of coffee. Repeat.

Here's a few pics to start the day. This set is a bit random, no rhyme or reason. I'd like to say it was whimsical, or had some creative reasoning but we all know that's not true. :)

White tee
sweater 9
sweater 10

Happy Saturday my lovelies!

Oh how lovely. I like the 'whimsical' nature of the pictures. Very gorgeous. I think you need to wear sweaters like that more often ;)

Hope you have a good weekend and can get a nap in due to the early rising. If you need help keeping warm let me know.

Happy Saturday morning! I do wish I was still in bed. 7 am felt like the middle of the night when the kid woke me up.

Here's a few pics to start the day. This set is a bit random, no rhyme or reason. I'd like to say it was whimsical, or had some creative reasoning but we all know that's not true. :)

White tee
sweater 9
sweater 10

Hmmmm yes these do make a Happy Saturday!!!

White tee
sweater 9
sweater 10

Oh wow love that Sweater your wearing :p:D

Oh how lovely. I like the 'whimsical' nature of the pictures. Very gorgeous. I think you need to wear sweaters like that more often
I need to wear lots of layers... it's getting too cold to take these semi-dressed pics! Brrrrrrrrrr Thank you, lovey for your kind words. :kiss:

Hope you have a good weekend and can get a nap in due to the early rising. If you need help keeping warm let me know.
Hahahaha ...what is this 'nap' that you speak of? ;)

Hmmmm yes these do make a Happy Saturday!!!
Why, thank you! :kiss:

White tee

Love this one!!! Just crawl right over here and we will.talk about what ever might come UP!! or come off!!! Lol
Crawling over to xxromanceguy .... :kiss:

They are lovely! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you! :rose:

agree with xxromance..
we might have a fight on our hands!
No, no ~ I don't mind being shared among friends, doll. :kiss:

Oh wow love that Sweater your wearing :p:D
I'm glad that you love my.....sweater. ;) :p

It *is* super cold here, with lots o' snow, thanks to a winter storm ~ although we fared better than a lot of folks.

I am spending my Sunday wrapped up in warm clothes and pink fuzzy socks. How about you?

Here are a few more pics from my random series.... including what I'm wearing under that sweater :eek:

S 12
S 14
S 15

Mmmmm...

Good morning J - the latest pics are very yummy !! Bad thoughts...bad thoughts ;) Thanks for sharing babe.

It *is* super cold here, with lots o' snow, thanks to a winter storm ~ although we fared better than a lot of folks.

I am spending my Sunday wrapped up in warm clothes and pink fuzzy socks. How about you?

Here are a few more pics from my random series.... including what I'm wearing under that sweater :eek:

S 12
S 14
S 15

Last pic makes me wish I were in that exact position (69) to then move aside the panties and look in awe then taste (letting you decide what if anything to do to the hard appendage above you!)

Good morning J - the latest pics are very yummy !! Bad thoughts...bad thoughts ;) Thanks for sharing babe.
I am not sure your thoughts are so bad... I bet if you whispered them in my ear they'd be very, very good....:devil:

Last pic makes me wish I were in that exact position (69) to then move aside the panties and look in awe then taste (letting you decide what if anything to do to the hard appendage above you!)
Oh, no deciding ~ I'd know exactly what to do with that appendage.... :cattail:

S 12
S 14
S 15

Been lurking on your thread for a little while but I have to say I really love these pictures. Particularly the last two with just that little bit of hair making an appearance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back