Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY 4TH of July my sexy LIT friend here in the US.
You have no Idea how much I missed this holiday for the last 10 years while being in France.
As you all know I m from Belgium but for me this is home and proud to be here. Ww where here from 97 till 02, and how much I loved France ( hey you can be naked there and noone cares) I missed my NY. So Yeahhh it has been a great 4th so far, even Assie our cat (and its his 13 birthday today , and yesss he is a NJ one) got friendly with a skunk.... :eek:
Does anyone has any idea how fun it is to shower a cat..... we do now..... and poor hubby......but I m sure the scares will heal :rolleyes:
I :heart: YOU ALL and for my sexy US friends hope you All have a great 4th. And for the other sexy world wide lit friends, sweet naughty dreams.

and yep some silly 4th of July pics

attachment.php

I just want to kiss this and then do naughty things to you!! :devil:

Hope you set off some of your own fireworks ;) :devil:

Thanks for the 4th of July inspiration! I am going shopping for more panties!!! Your photos are fantastic!!!! Merci!:kiss::kiss::cattail::cattail::cattail:

HAPPY NAUGHTY SATURDAY my sweet sexy LIT friends.
I will catch up with YOU ALL later today, but wanted to say HI.
And for the ones that asked, if I work out, yess I do not at the gym but at home.....so this morning I did capture some silly work out pics......:eek: ( 10 minute leg work out on the bed, 200 sit ups, 30 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes on the rowing machine)
Stay cool my friends, its hot out here, so in this house its naked Saturday....:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• Morning work out.jpg
    Morning work out.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 910
  • Morning work out 1.jpg
    Morning work out 1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 388
  • Morning work out 2.jpg
    Morning work out 2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 396
  • Morning work out 3.jpg
    Morning work out 3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 399
  • Morning work out 4.jpg
    Morning work out 4.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
And for the ones that asked, if I work out, yess I do not at the gym but at home.....so this morning I did capture some silly work out pics......:eek:
Stay cool my friends, its hot out here, so in this house its naked Saturday....:D:devil:
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

attachment.php

Happy Naughty Saturday to you to, Emmy! Great photos of your workout. But I understand that today is Naked Saturday. I would love to see this photo taken again sans clothing. :D :devil:

And for the ones that asked, if I work out, yess I do not at the gym but at home.....so this morning I did capture some silly work out pics......:eek: ( 10 minute leg work out on the bed, 200 sit ups, 30 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes on the rowing machine)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

I'd like to give you a workout! ;) :devil:

You are certainly very bendy, must come in handy when you feel frisky. ;)

I can't do one sit up! :(

(Sorry for the absence- Lit hadn't sent me any notices in a few days for some reason)

WOW!! You're really flexible.....I'll have to remember that.;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalondeKarrde
got to love living in a watershed run off

and you are looking as moist and sexy as ever my ....
LOL you know me never short of water
Thanks sexy.

now about those workouts and this
attachment.php

when are we going to ....

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Your hard work to keep your sexxxy little body in great shape is appreciated darling! Have a great Sunday! :rose:'s :kiss:'s :heart: and a SPANK to that drum tight ass!

You need a workout partner...:devil:

Ohhh what a work out I would love to give! !

I just wanted to stop by with some love for my beautiful friend. You are always in my heart and mind dear one. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

:kiss::heart::kiss:
~V

attachment.php

Perfect Form!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back