YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

I am on Yahoo during the day for the most part. I am up for normal conversation or sex themed convo just no role playing.

yay tomorrow is Friday! Playing last few times before YIM goes away :) up for anything

Going to be on for a little bit, need someone who wants something extra kinky, male or female

July 17th

With YM going away after July 17th, what’s a good go-to chat app?

It's too bad about Yahoo! messenger, but the handwriting has been on the wall for a couple of years now, sad to say. I'm surprised that it's lasted this long. Yahoo! is referring people to something called Squirrel:

“There currently isn’t a replacement product available for Yahoo Messenger,” the company writes. “We’re constantly experimenting with new services and apps, one of which is an invite-only group messaging app called Yahoo Squirrel (currently in beta).” Squirrel is a group messaging app Yahoo started testing last month. You can request access to the beta here.

You can also download your chat history by going here. I requested mine. I haven't used messenger in years, so it will be interesting to see what pops up that I've forgotten about :D

Back