x-men

Phoenix said:


I guess that is the real reason I everyone wants to be him. lol.

If I had to be an X-Man I think I would choose the X-Man aka Nate Grey. After all ya gotta love a guy who's only limitation is his imagination.


If I had to meet any X-Men I would choose either:

Storm-She is so goddamn gorgeous or a coin toss between Psylocke and Emma Frost (no need for explanation just look at their costumes lol)


I like Nate, its just the whole Time bomb thing, where his power would tear him apart, that was just a little to much
 
:eek: :eek: What me??? i would never peek, (unless it was under a young lady's dress:p ) and i would rather rob a bank anyway
 
Nighthunter said:
:eek: :eek: What me??? i would never peek, (unless it was under a young lady's dress:p ) and i would rather rob a bank anyway

:rolleyes: I bet you would just have a feel around too, eh Fuzz? (Don't Even THINK about it)
 
LadyDarkFire said:


:rolleyes: I bet you would just have a feel around too, eh Fuzz? (Don't Even THINK about it)

nope, i am a gentleman *feels around *nice:cool:
 
I don't wanna be some stinkin' X-Man.
I wanna be Iron Man.

He's a billionaire... he scores with hot chicks...
And he can kick Wolverine's (or Storm's) ass.

Freakin' mutants... who needs 'em?
 
Ravenloft said:
Well Basia, you know what they say about guys that smoke stogies...

What? they end up beconning president and having afairs(sp) with white house interns?
 
I read in an Issue of Wizard Magazine that all their PG rated titles are no longer allowed to sho wcharacters smokking..Wolverrines giving it up..
 
Pheonyx said:
I read in an Issue of Wizard Magazine that all their PG rated titles are no longer allowed to sho wcharacters smokking..Wolverrines giving it up..


NOOO! It wouldn't be the same Wolvie!
 
Wolvie Female

ON of the best pics i seen to date of the xmen was the one where the artist switched the gender roles..
OMG did wolvie look hot.. I wanted to be her and to have her!! *drool*
 
Nighthunter said:
WOLVIE WITHOUT HIS STOGIE!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

Well if they did a mature Readers only story wolverine would smoke...
But int he titles aimed at younger readers no cigars.
Looks like J Jonah Jameson, peter Pakers boss at the bigle gonna have to quit as well.
 
Or better yet, JJJ will get throat cancer and DIE! The bloody fool...

Bloody...

*Scratching head*

Ere now... Wuts this? I do b'leave I have suddenly turned ol english, thats wut I git for watching Monty Python...
 
Back
Top