x-men

I'd wanna be the girl who got to sleep with the guy with those glasses..he was realllllly good looking. And, she can read minds, so she'd always know what he was thinking and be able to anticipate his every need....lol

oops, my D/s tendencies are showing.

The bald guy is sexy too....the one who played in star trek? dayyyyum....the big hairy guy was just icky....and the toad? omggggg what a tongue! but he had that spit that was green and...ohhhhhhh n/m
 
Karlynn I'm guessing your not a fan of the comics ;)

that's Jean Grey aka Phonixe (once known as Marvel girl)
 
Xander said:


Uhm trust me, it would take a little more than that to fry Wolverine.


I know but who said I would zap Wolvie only once.. Lighting storm baby...
 
Lightning Storm...oh go ahead, we're only talking about a guy who has had his skeleton pulled from his body, nad a guy who has been atomotized, and still survived, and who is probaly well over 200 years old...go ahead.
 
Xander said:
Lightning Storm...oh go ahead, we're only talking about a guy who has had his skeleton pulled from his body, nad a guy who has been atomotized, and still survived, and who is probaly well over 200 years old...go ahead.

It wasnt the skeleton that was pulled just the metal surrounding it and the thing nearly killed him if it wasnt for Jean Grey. If it wasnt for her he would be dead.

When was he atomized?
 
All true.

I believe it was about 10 years ago that he was atomozised. I forget by who, give me a few hours and I'll see if I cant dig out the issue it actually happen in.

And well regardless is it was the adamathium surrounding his skeleton, it still most have hurt like a SOB
 
Xander said:
All true.

I believe it was about 10 years ago that he was atomozised. I forget by who, give me a few hours and I'll see if I cant dig out the issue it actually happen in.

And well regardless is it was the adamathium surrounding his skeleton, it still most have hurt like a SOB


Ok. I read Xmen a lot and I cant remember that...

Unless your talking about the incident on Muir Island with Proteus?
 
Pheonyx said:



Ok. I read Xmen a lot and I cant remember that...

Unless your talking about the incident on Muir Island with Proteus?

I believe thats it.....but I'm not sure, lemme double check that.

Its been a while since I actively been reading X-men all the time, so I could be wrong too.
 
Could I choose one of the New Mutants instead? If so I'd be Cypher. I've always wanted to be useless.
 
Pheonyx said:


You'd also be dead.

Hey, I thought we just got to have their powers and stuff.

If not, then who'd want to be Wolverine? The guy's a mess.
 
I would be Sprite.

Not Shadowcat
Not Kitty Pride
Not Katya

But Sprite

She knew how to throw a temper tantrum.
 
My X-men Choice

Ok.. first things first.. do i have to choose to *BE* one?? Can't I just *HAVE* many??
Like Wolvie, storm, rouge (I would gladly give my life up for her touch.. yummy), night crawler, beast
ok ok
I think i would love to be.. er....
A female Wolverine...
 
Emma Frost

Brilliant, Beautifull, Indestructible;)

Don't mess with Emma!

(not a Huge X-men freak..she still around??)
 
zoocat

Bummer Ravenloft...
and Storm seems to be taken..guess Ill be Domino then, or is she dead too?
 
Errghhh..where'd my id go?

that was me..ZoeKat..

Does anyone remember 'Battle of The Planets" from childhood..i loved that!!
 
I may be a nut ball, but right now? hmmmm i would say ....shadowcat, yeah, thats the ticket, go through ANYTHING!
 
Hell, she'd never have to worry about being raped... ;)

Intangible is her natural state...
 
True enough Ravenloft, but i was thinking about being trained as a ninja by Wolvy
 
Ravenloft said:
Wolve sure liked to teach little girls...

I guess that is the real reason I everyone wants to be him. lol.

If I had to be an X-Man I think I would choose the X-Man aka Nate Grey. After all ya gotta love a guy who's only limitation is his imagination.


If I had to meet any X-Men I would choose either:

Storm-She is so goddamn gorgeous or a coin toss between Psylocke and Emma Frost (no need for explanation just look at their costumes lol)
 
Oh now, I was the Hellfire Clubs fasion coordinator...

Don't make me blush.
 
Back
Top