Writing about intimacy

simplyfemme1

Ashley
Joined
Sep 5, 2024
Posts
10
I don't know if it's common. I am just an amateur. But writing about the build up is much easier than writing intimate acts which you performed in real life.

Are there any resources? Thank you.

Ash
 
I don't know if it's common. I am just an amateur. But writing about the build up is much easier than writing intimate acts which you performed in real life.

Are there any resources? Thank you.

Ash
As you wrote this, it seems that you want resources on performing intimate acts.
;)
 
I would never write about "intimate acts" that I performed in real life, but of course you can if you want to.

Either way, maybe you're thinking of "intimate acts" too specifically. Write the aspect of them that you want to share. Maybe focus more on the emotion and less on the physicality, or vice-versa.
 
I don't know if it's common. I am just an amateur. But writing about the build up is much easier than writing intimate acts which you performed in real life.

Are there any resources? Thank you.

Ash


Agree 100%. My 750 word story Her Orgasm, is just that. It tipped into real life which was uncomfortable. I did question submitting it, but since this is an anonymous online for profit porn platform, I figured what the hell, and clicked submit. YMMV
 
Kind of like method acting, you can utilize things you've done IRL while writing fiction. Alternately, you can use IRL fantasies as the basis for your fiction.
Of course, there's nothing wrong with focusing on the build-up itself.
 
I don't know if it's common. I am just an amateur. But writing about the build up is much easier than writing intimate acts which you performed in real life.

Are there any resources? Thank you.

Ash
You are your own best resource. Writing about sex is one thing, but can be mechanical - what we often refer to as IKEA sex, screw A into slot B, that kind of thing. To write about intimacy, all you have to do is write about the people involved, their emotions, desires, feelings. A book of resources? Not really needed, if you write about your own experiences and fantasies.
 
Back
Top