Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

I was suppose to recently. But I think I've accepted that since I didn't put out the first time, there's a reason it didn't happen the third or fourth 😢
Oh well. First time was fun still.

In Londinium

hi,

And I think I would, if we had a rapport online, sure why not.

Meet somewhere like a Coffeehouse for their security as much as mine...

Yup..

I would definitely after some conversations -- unfortunately the number of people in the CET timezone is quite limited here.

Did someone say coffee? Being from WA State, I love my coffee (don’t kill me but Starbucks isn’t my fave). Would I meet ? For sure under the right circumstances!

I have, actually. And would definitely do it again. Lit has some of the best peeps...

Did someone say coffee? Being from WA State, I love my coffee (don’t kill me but Starbucks isn’t my fave). Would I meet ? For sure under the right circumstances!

Starbucks is pretty dire IMHO

Whenever I can, I will support the obvious local independents until they prove otherwise.

Sadly in some areas that is pretty difficult as they have all been priced out f the accommodation market.

Starbucks is pretty dire IMHO

Whenever I can, I will support the obvious local independents until they prove otherwise.

Sadly in some areas that is pretty difficult as they have all been priced out f the accommodation market.

I like the way you think. I will gladly pay a $1 or $2 more for far superior coffee. Starbucks just got lucky by being the first #1 player in the field. I miss the old Cafe Ladro in Ballard.

I like the way you think. I will gladly pay a $1 or $2 more for far superior coffee. Starbucks just got lucky by being the first #1 player in the field. I miss the old Cafe Ladro in Ballard.

Currently away on a business trip to a small Czech market town. Apart from one Costa all the coffee houses are smaller independents :)

Some are very good :)

And a coffee house is the location for a favourite fantasy of mine

Maybe

If they happen to be in your town?

Assuming it would only be coffee?

Let’s find out!

I'm fairly introverted, so meeting anyone anywhere is usually a challenge.

If I had some online interaction with the person and we seemed to get along, I would certainly consider meeting them for coffee.

If I make it back to Seattle i would love to do a tour of the coffee shops to taste all the different coffees. See if I can taste the differences. Would have to research the different coffee shops.

Back