Word pad and paragraph separation

There's a learning curve on everything if @Dearelliot isn't comfortable with Libre...Well, he doesn't have to learn.
I'm not sure how to help you. I've never had a problem copy/pasting anything itno Libre from anything, text docs, forum sites, htlm, chat converastions, nor have I ever had any issues copy/pasting out of Libre and into anything else. Ctrl-a, ctrl-c, ctrl-v doesn't work? (shrug)

Sure it works but I find using the right click on my mouse so much easier..it pops up I can choose do I cut or copy,and or paste..I'm sure once I got used to the new hit control etc,I would appreciate it.

My big complaint with Libre is...I go to my document. and hit open, and it come up in Libre. It does ask where else would I like it but the choice for wordpad isnt there...and I dont know how to put it there

Yes thank you: I didn't get that message..
I got
Libre office
Another choice
another choice.

BTw my memory is so bad,., I didn't use to have these issues...I've gotten so darn old,

There's a learning curve on everything if @Dearelliot isn't comfortable with Libre...Well, he doesn't have to learn.

Certainly. All that I was saying was if cut/paste didn't work (which I was taking their word for) on their system, then I was at a loss as for what else to do without seeing their screen and perhaps deducing out what might be wrong.

I wasn't criticizing you, pink.
Certainly. All that I was saying was if cut/paste didn't work (which I was taking their word for) on their system, then I was at a loss as for what else to do without seeing their screen and perhaps deducing out what might be wrong.

Back