Women with hairy muffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A statement or projection like this only shows you have issues with men. It in no way at all is about looking like a little girl, it's about men who like licking pussy, but don't like hair in thier mouth.. Plus, a smooth ride when both are shaved is a lot funner than a gritty hairy mess.

That's your opinion and choice. Some of us like furry muffs. I do, except when my beard gets tangled in pubic hair. :rolleyes:

w_BE5D621DB3578DA4D1C71303C79EFF17.jpg

"Ol Skool" all the way...I'm a grown woman, why would I want to look like a little girl?...:rose:

and a lovely looking woman I would like to say :rose::rose:

A statement or projection like this only shows you have issues with men. It in no way at all is about looking like a little girl, it's about men who like licking pussy, but don't like hair in thier mouth.. Plus, a smooth ride when both are shaved is a lot funner than a gritty hairy mess.

wow such a negative comment!! Someone disagrees with your opinion and they have issues??? Wondering what my issue is, as I agree with Kellee

hi

hairy muffs pose a problem for felatio after bareback anal- get smeared and interfere with the falatio for the final thrill.

hairy muffs pose a problem for felatio after bareback anal- get smeared and interfere with the falatio for the final thrill.

only a problem for a short while.... there is the pleasure of cleaning between the sessions:devil:

lol why do you keep wandering into the thread and making the "bare is better" comments?
Just wondering??

and a lovely looking woman I would like to say :rose::rose:

wow such a negative comment!! Someone disagrees with your opinion and they have issues??? Wondering what my issue is, as I agree with Kellee

Sure as fuck she has issues. Imagine all the things she could make you do by projecting. "You didn't wash the dishes because you're anti-smetic!" "You didn't mow the lawn because you're a transvestite!"

A word from the wise... Stay away from these types of women. I know you have to beg and white knight for hairy bitches, but do yourself a favor.

"Ol Skool"

"Ol Skool" all the way...I'm a grown woman, why would I want to look like a little girl?...:rose:

MMMmmmm...Kellee...where do I sign up for your "skool" ? Would love to be your "teachers pet" ! :devil:

And PLEASE leave your beautiful bush as is .....Mr. Craig can go make love to a smooth rock in the desert perhaps ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sure as fuck she has issues. Imagine all the things she could make you do by projecting. "You didn't wash the dishes because you're anti-smetic!" "You didn't mow the lawn because you're a transvestite!"

A word from the wise... Stay away from these types of women. I know you have to beg and white knight for hairy bitches, but do yourself a favor.

Well thanks for the word from Mr. wise.......... now run along back to GB.

and that is all I will say on the subject of you. Mouth closed now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back