Women with hairy muffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
huskie said:

Ya know what's weird about that? I quite enjoy pain. I have a very high tolerance for pain. But motherfucker! OMG that fucking hurts - plus there's that icky red oozing rash - just ewww.

I realize that many women seem to be able to accomplish this. I just don't happen to be one of them. I've tried it all. I like my hair.

crazybbwgirl said:
*wondering who taught some of these men about oral sex. Wondering - again- if they just close their eyes and start to burrow....*

*snicker*

you ought to write a book about it

or at least make a PSA

-way- too many women shave simply because they're worried men won't be able to find their ways.

bg23 said:
*snicker*

or at least make a PSA

-way- too many women shave simply because they're worried men won't be able to find their ways.
What is really amazing is once one has been there you would think they would be able to find there way back. It not like there is a change of location even from woman to woman.

How were your holidays?

bg23 said:
*snicker*
or at least make a PSA

hehehe - oh my that's sad. I'd say they're fucking the WRONG men... ;)

Oh I'm so wild about hairy. :D
hairy-pussy-photo.jpg

shaving

vampiredust said:
I've had my fair share of pussies with afros, I say they should make it law to shave 'em, nothing worse then getting a mouthful of pubes in your mouth when you're going down on a woman
So then, should there be a law to shave men as well? Just asking. It would seem that sucking on a hairy set of balls could have the same effect. Like I said, Just asking.

LITERNUT said:
So then, should there be a law to shave men as well? Just asking. It would seem that sucking on a hairy set of balls could have the same effect. Like I said, Just asking.
What's fair is fair. If they pass a law for the wmen, pass it for the guys too. I am sure,like you said,ladies don't like to suck on clumpps of hair when sicking your guys dick. Just as I don't care for clumps of hair in my mouth when i eat my girl out.

I say, you don't necessarly have to shave it bald, but just trim it. Or, have alittle fuzzy down there. That works too.

LOL

Chicago69 said:
What's fair is fair. If they pass a law for the wmen, pass it for the guys too. I am sure,like you said,ladies don't like to suck on clumpps of hair when sicking your guys dick. Just as I don't care for clumps of hair in my mouth when i eat my girl out.

I say, you don't necessarly have to shave it bald, but just trim it. Or, have alittle fuzzy down there. That works too.

LOL
Some males do shave in the sticky, steamy Summertime. :nana:

Shagly said:
Some males do shave in the sticky, steamy Summertime. :nana:
Ohh, I know. I tried it a few years back and at first, was constantly horny when I went out on the weekends because of the sensation.

I am thinking of trying shaving again. Actually, it wasn't that bad.

Hmm, now the decision is:

Should I shave and leave a low cut lawn, or go bald all together???

LOL

Avery_Chisholm said:
yes i haven't had 1 of those in like forever bring the bubblebath will ya :kiss:
Hmmm..........

Are you going to squeeze my duckie?

A moderate amount of hair is good. Catches some moisture and enhances the scent. Shaved can be OK, but doesn't feel or appear as natural.

Some of you are too young to remember the importance of hairy muffs to a young man in the 1950's and 60's. Bikinis were bigger and skin magazines were tame. You went to bad foreign films just to see a tiny glimpse of muff. You opened your Playbody, breathless in anticipation of the sight of curls in a Playmate's lap.
Then came the hippy girls, casually hairy and naked.
Today, in the midst of the Great Muffin Drought, we can only hope the inevitable backlash against the shaved peach will come soon, and will bring a new blossoming of nature's sweetest bush.

:cool:

The Mutt said:
Some of you are too young to remember the importance of hairy muffs to a young man in the 1950's and 60's. Bikinis were bigger and skin magazines were tame. You went to bad foreign films just to see a tiny glimpse of muff. You opened your Playbody, breathless in anticipation of the sight of curls in a Playmate's lap.
Then came the hippy girls, casually hairy and naked.
Today, in the midst of the Great Muffin Drought, we can only hope the inevitable backlash against the shaved peach will come soon, and will bring a new blossoming of nature's sweetest bush.

:cool:
Preach!

crazybbwgirl said:
Great muffin drought! Oh no!!

I'm with the Mutt on this one... ;)

I certainly wouldn't REFUSE a shaven one, mut neatly trimmed is SO much more feminine, to this old perv. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back