Wish I could 'like' some of these sexual role play games

justspitballing

Literotica Guru
Some of the ongoing sexual role play threads on here are just really fun reads. Welcome to the Wasteland so far is my fave. I really enjoy reading these and its clear some good work is put into them.

I don't know about you, but after I read something really well done I do kind of feel the need to comment on it and such. Of course that is far from cool in a closed thread and for good reason. So I kind of wish there was some kind of like or thumbs up option on this site. So if you were reading an ongoing sexual or online role play game you weren't a part of you could like the post and show the makers your love. I don't think that could be done, but I would love it if it was.

Two options, either PM them directly or start a thread in here (or in the ORP & SRP spaces) along the lines of: "Today I enjoyed reading....."

Last edited:
There is already a thread here somewhere I think.

The fact that a story has a large following speaks volumes. As a writer I’m happy with that. 🌺

I'm sure there is one, yeishia, but I looked through ten pages and couldn't find it. I feel like it's a good idea, though. It could even turn into an informal award thing where we use a nominations and a poll to award some Best SRP awards. Does anyone know if anything like that has been done before.

I'm sure there is one, yeishia, but I looked through ten pages and couldn't find it. I feel like it's a good idea, though. It could even turn into an informal award thing where we use a nominations and a poll to award some Best SRP awards. Does anyone know if anything like that has been done before.

That sure sounds good to me.

I found it: dormant for the last five years. I've bumped it.

I have gotten a couple PMs over the years complimenting me on this or that SRP thread, but it's rare for males to receive that kind of message.

At least one female partner has told me that she does get complimented in private.

Back