Wisdom from the sage-like K.O.C... Well... Sorta...

bs said in another thread.....

What bothers me, and you are NOT the only one that does it, and please all try to understand my point.....and that is so very many times when I/we log on to the BB there seems to 20 to 30 new postings thats alot of folders to open...... to say nothing of the 500 or 550 error msg. ....... that must be incured ...... however once you open them scroll down to the new postings to say nothing of the 2 page bad boys that you must wait to load ..... you get a responce that is so lame and out of place its very irritating.... such as: Yes Me Too.... Do Wa Diddy Do...... and the like......

This is Rambling so I'll just get to the point. Which is.... Can we all just try to keep from posting just for postings sake? I mean if you have something to add to the conversation, OK!

Nothing personal but...

HUMORLESS FUCKERS!!!!

Just my youthful rage kicking in there...

Don't take me seriously...

Goddamn pricks!

Oops... I slipped...

Ravenloft...I like to play with ice...run some over my hard nipples, and you have a wet tit...I give you permission to try, see if you enjoy THAT!!!!

Ravenloft...sorry I got disconnected from you earlier...my ICQ is acting up and I can't even connect to it anymore, much less speak to anyone....just wanted to let you know I'm not being rude.

*hugs*

lick that water of my tits, it's dripping everywhere

Happy to oblige a woman any time!
*Shlurp, shlurp!*

Yes, those were excited shlurps...

Ravenloft your a complete and utter nut
smile.gif

Oh hang on haven't you already been told that.
biggrin.gif

I may have been... Its all just so hazy... Can't be sure...

Isn't there some sort of silly song about that?
Like: Imanut, imanut...

Oh... Forget it...

Lay off the dew a bit Ravenloft...you can get arrested for shit like that

But... I... Can't...

It says right in all the advertisments:

DO the DEW...

Not:

Don't do the dew...

As a side note it took me forever to figure out that when they said do they ment drink...
Not to actually... Er... Nevermind...
redface.gif

LMFAO...Ravenloft, you will be the death of me...

I have something for you to dew...I mean do

actually, his drug of choice is Mt. Dew...so maybe Kid On Caffeine....

*hugs to Ravenloft*

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by sammyjo (edited 02-22-2000).]

Back