Wifes erect nipples caught in a fishnet

Oh Thank you,

these comments will come in handy the next time she needs some inspiration.

Looking for more support to get new pics

Encouragement needed to get her to strip and post some new pics.
Please!!!

After a long night of drinking and teasing she couldn't wait to take her tits out.
She likes to tease at her nipples to get them real hard.
Makes them much better to show off to all of you.
She would love to hear how you want to squeeze your cock until some precum comes to the tip and you gently swirl it onto her hard nipples.
Of course she would slide that well lubricated nipple onto her tongue and then taste what she has done to you.

I want nothing more than to cover her nipples with my cum. Instead of her tasting me I want to clean her up.

Laying flat all natural

We had a great afternoon drinking in the sun.
When she got this idea to share herself with everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 2
I often fantasize of her nude sunbathing. About 10 guys notice her and they come over and start jerking to her hotness as she caresses her large tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples, running her fingers down to her wetness and rubbing it into her nipples. AS we surround her she reaches up and fingers the precum from the tips of our cocks and then applies it to each nipple before she licks her own tit.
Until finally we all start shooting our hot jiz on her legs, tits, arms, and face, in her hair. She lays there with her own orgasm as she rubs our cum into her tits.

Count me in!

Your wife is gorgeous!!!

does she know how many men she is turning on???

Does that turn her on???

Thank you!

Thanks to your awesome wife!!

Kiss her and those luscious breasts for me!!!

Just for the record your wife has an AMAZING pair of tits on her!!!:heart::heart:

Back