Wife Sharing

It is amazing how popular the threads on wife-sharing are here in Literotica. I once wrote about it in another forum and I was heavily criticised for bringing up the issue. As I wrote in another thread here, on this issue, it is a common fantasy for men. It does not rank at the top of his fantasies but ranks high among his favourites. In my practice I have seen a considerable number of cases on this issue, either trying to solve a problem, or to provide advice for couples who wanted to indulge in it.

Some men would never admit it though! :rolleyes: My ex didn't actually like the fact that I got another man when we were swinging, he had jealousy issues. He much preferred it when I got a girlfriend into bed with us. That one ranks up at or near the top for most of them. My new bf, however, is very enthusiastic about both ideas! :D

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but am wondering some things, for you men who would like to humor me:

1. How old are you and your wife, and how long have you been a cpl?
2. What state do you live in?
3. Does she know about your fantasy (and how did she react)?
4. Do you ever cyber roleplay your fantasy?
5. Does your wife chat online?
6. What type of Bull would you like her to have, such as older, black, hung, dominant, romantic, condescending towards you, etc.?

Thank you.

1. I am 32, she is 33... been together 5 years, married 1
2. Indiana
3. She doesn't know because I fear how she would react
4. I have on occasion and would like to some more
5. She does not
6. no preference on race, but prefer a hung guy who is of small stature.

1. How old are you and your wife, and how long have you been a cpl? We are 49 and married 30
2. What state do you live in? California
3. Does she know about your fantasy (and how did she react)?New about 2 years before making it happen. I was very nervous telling her.
4. Do you ever cyber roleplay your fantasy? No
5. Does your wife chat online? Only here. She is starting to like it
6. What type of Bull would you like her to have, such as older, black, hung, dominant, romantic, condescending towards you, etc.? Have watched her with Black, hung, romantic, younger, married, and 2 or more. Watching her with the guy 23 years of age was recent and very hot.

Thank you.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but am wondering some things, for you men who would like to humor me:

1. How old are you and your wife, and how long have you been a cpl?
2. What state do you live in?
3. Does she know about your fantasy (and how did she react)?
4. Do you ever cyber roleplay your fantasy?
5. Does your wife chat online?
6. What type of Bull would you like her to have, such as older, black, hung, dominant, romantic, condescending towards you, etc.?

Thank you.

1. We're both 44. Been together just over twenty five years.
2. None. We're Canadian, eh.
3. Unfortunately no. Right now this is strictly my thing. Long story short. My wife once dropped her panties for another man. It eventually got me aroused and started fantasizing about other men fucking her. I want her to do it again
4. I enjoy receiving PMs from other men describing to me how they would fuck my wife, how much they want to, etc.
5. Unfortunately no. I'd like her to. Eventually getting her to the point where she's on video skype getting naked with other men.
6. Physically it would be up to her. I want her to have an unselfish lover that concerns himself with her pleasure first. And if I'm going to turn my wife over to him then he'd better "respect me in the morning" as well.

This has been a fantasy of mine, sharing my wife or girlfriend, or sharing another man's wife, for some time.

Said no

Wife said no when we were together and since then , we have parted ways but still friends but my new girlfriend likes the thought of having a friend over . Its a fun time .

Pairing with pairs

We prefer to do other couples. We love to watch each other fucking someone while fucking the other's better half.

sharing

Something we did a few years back now, it took a long time to talk her round to even consider doing this but eventually she agreed to it we spoke on who it would be and decided on a mutual friend who we both got on with really well with, we discussed how we would make it happen and decided that we would just enjoy the evening and see what happened, we invited him up for a meal one evening and as always the wife was dressed for the occasion as she had always had to dress for sex as for me sex has always been a visual thing anyway we had the meal and the drinks were flowing and as the night went on we were all feeling relaxed with each other then decided to play silly games strip poker now the wife never was a good card player and before long she was down to just stockings panties bra and her shoes and we then said if she lost again she could either remove more of her undies or pay a forfeit she lost again and said she would pay a forfeit so I said she had to remove the other guys shorts without using her hands which she proceeded to do using her teeth and that was that and we went on to have a fantastic night and must admit it was a real turn on watching her with another guy and a good time was had by all and we went on to have many more nights together. After our first we went on to meet three other guys over a period of time which is another story but the experience enhanced our already good sex life no end and is something I will never forget.As you can see by my name I have moved on but that again is another story.

With a woman

I'd love to share my wife with a woman who befriends her and seduces her to being her lesbian lover.

I'd love to share my wife with a woman who befriends her and seduces her to being her lesbian lover.

I would like this as well. My wife is very bi curious but way too shy/scared to let it happen. Certainly too scared/shy to initiate an encounter.

I would like this as well. My wife is very bi curious but way too shy/scared to let it happen. Certainly too scared/shy to initiate an encounter.

if that special girl just happened to be over when the storms outside just required her to spend the night....

1. How old are you and your wife, and how long have you been a cpl? I am 63, she is 64. Been together 5 years. She is my second and I am her fifth husband, I was with my late first wife over 30 years and she was into it too, big time.
2. What state do you live in? Mississippi
3. Does she know about your fantasy (and how did she react)? It's not a fantasy
4. Do you ever cyber roleplay your fantasy? No
5. Does your wife chat online? She sometimes gets on here on my account.
6. What type of Bull would you like her to have, such as older, black, hung, dominant, romantic, condescending towards you, etc.? She has had many men of all races, and sizes and I have no problem with it at all. My first wife was the same.

People say that my husband shares me, but I share myself. My husband loves watching me with other men. He says It's what attracts him to me most. To me, being wanted by other men, when they know I'm married, makes me feel attractive. And when I have sex with other men, I know I am pleasing them and my husband at the same time.

My husband is very attentive to me, especially when I have sex with other men, and afterward. To us, we both feel that we have other men to thank for our happiness.

People say that my husband shares me, but I share myself. My husband loves watching me with other men. He says It's what attracts him to me most. To me, being wanted by other men, when they know I'm married, makes me feel attractive. And when I have sex with other men, I know I am pleasing them and my husband at the same time.

My husband is very attentive to me, especially when I have sex with other men, and afterward. To us, we both feel that we have other men to thank for our happiness.

Well said. Sounds like hubby and I.

Sharing my wife with another man or another woman while I watch and eventually join in is an extremely exciting fantasy of mine. I encourage my wife to fantasize about it too and she is beginning to do so, but doesn't want to talk about it with me. It will probably never happen in real life. If it evolves into role playing and shared descriptions of what our fantasy lovers are doing, that may be as much as either of us want or need.

1. We're both 44. Been together just over twenty five years.
2. None. We're Canadian, eh.
3. Unfortunately no. Right now this is strictly my thing. Long story short. My wife once dropped her panties for another man. It eventually got me aroused and started fantasizing about other men fucking her. I want her to do it again
4. I enjoy receiving PMs from other men describing to me how they would fuck my wife, how much they want to, etc.
5. Unfortunately no. I'd like her to. Eventually getting her to the point where she's on video skype getting naked with other men.
6. Physically it would be up to her. I want her to have an unselfish lover that concerns himself with her pleasure first. And if I'm going to turn my wife over to him then he'd better "respect me in the morning" as well.

I have to update one of my answers here:

3. She does now and she was somewhat surprised and actually a little relieved. She had confessed to having another brief fling with another man. Soon after I confessed my desires for her to continue having sex with other men. From that she's now in a sexual relationship with a male coworker of hers.

Back