Who was your first kiss?

My first date in high school. Her name was Susan. We went to see a school play. My sister drove us!!!
The one I remember most though was Marilyn. We were out in the middle of nowhere on a snowmobile, took the helmets off, I leaned her back against the handlebars and we kissed.;);)

I was 14 and it was a friend from the Drama group at school. He was called Andy. We were walking home after school when he put his arm around me and pulled me close and kissed me. He said that he had wanted to do that for ages. I must confess I didn’t object violently. I wish it had led to more but things didn’t happen that way until a bit later.

A boy who lived down the road from me just kind of went for it while we were playing a game with some other kids. I don't remember how old I was, maybe 7 or 8. Someone must have dared him.

Woah I haven't thought of this for a while. This girl Louise from the next block.. I think I must've been 8, she was maybe 9? Anyway, I remember being SO into her that I scratched her name into a desk. Risky.

Anyway, she had a friend who felt left out so I had to promise to like her too, and that really was the beginning of the end :D

Long Ago

It was such a long time ago. I kissed her many times, always when playing games. She was such a great kisser, I should have grabbed her for life but I missed my chance. I wish she was with me now.

Female cousin

named Kathy she was i guess 11, i was 12 She wanted practice kissing she picked me.The proverbial walk down the country road by her house.To get away from aunts n uncles.first one of course we both closed our eyes and missed landing teeth on nose and lip. I kissed my cousins nose made her sneeze. more practice we got it right, we started to practice frenching, but stopped afraid of where to stop next. idi slide my hand under her shirt touching her bra..also a first we are close friendly.

named Kathy she was i guess 11, i was 12 She wanted practice kissing she picked me.The proverbial walk down the country road by her house.To get away from aunts n uncles.first one of course we both closed our eyes and missed landing teeth on nose and lip. I kissed my cousins nose made her sneeze. more practice we got it right, we started to practice frenching, but stopped afraid of where to stop next. idi slide my hand under her shirt touching her bra..also a first we are close friendly.

A bra at 11? She must have been a very early bloomer.

A guy called Lee. He was nervous but curious. We went into this camp we’d made in some bushes, because we were scared of getting in trouble (yes, for a kiss haha)

Cindy. I was 15, she was 12. Behind the school next to the park. I had no idea tongues were supposed to touch and was very surprised when she did that. Liked it though, and we spent lots of time making out that summer. We drifted apart when that summer ended, and lost touch completely when I went off to college. We reconnected over the Internet decades later. We were married, living on opposite coasts. The spark reignited and we were able to spend an amazing weekend together in a midwestern city. This time, we didn’t just make out. The sex was even better than we’d both dreamed of for so many years.

Mmmm. Well, there are three that might count.

Teri from across the street when we were three. But, I guess that was more like those Precious Moments figurines.

Now, Angela, a girl that rode Dad's bus to school when I was six and she was five, we knew a little better what we were doing. But, no tongue or anything.

That took Cathy who was eighteen and had graduated from high school the summer I was fourteen and about to begin my freshman year in high school. Thirty minutes of making out in her car right out in the middle of the town square at high noon and apparently I learned enough to stand me in good stead for the next thirty-six years. More than one lover has commented that I can get them close to cumming just by devouring their lips with mine.

(Although, I just had pointed out to me by my sweet little spice that when I'm kissing her that deeply, my hands are usually pretty damn busy elsewhere. "But, I don't mind. Although, now I think we're gonna need to test that.")

I'm drawing blanks on names and faces, but there was one who kissed me because she wanted to see me smile. My neutral face may look like a frown.

A girl who I took to see the movie Animal House back in 1978, afterwards we got pizza and when I took her home we kissed good bye. Her name was Brenda.

Back