who posts the most ? (average post count)

lavender said:
*ducks head*

I know. I'm going to slow down until I'm below 20. That should take a few months of not as much posting.


NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo :(


you only have large post count because you do lots of av threads and pic threads :)


i doubt you've been spending as much time as i have been here lately these last few weeks while lisa has been away
 
26.34 post per day? I know I dont' talk that much. Do I? :eek:
I'm sure somehow this is Ren's fault. :mad:
 
AFM and Simply Me

Oh suuuuuure. Everybody posting too much is all my fault.


:p
 
4646 (6.81 posts per day)

As I understand it that means I've got 4646 posts since Nov 1999, which averages me out to 6.81 per day. All I can conclude from this is that I'm getting WAY too close to 5000 posts. Maybe I should start reading a novel or something...
 
To be honest..I'm simply amazed how much time people spend on this BBS.

If you are racking up a high end..double-digit posting rate, just imagine how much time you spend reading all of the threads that you post off of.

Think of all the many words you've written and how if you strung them all together you might have written the next Great American Novel by now.

Ok, not you "lol/hmmm/me too" posters..but rather those verbose, highly creative and very literate typists..in our mist.


I'm already spending way too much time here...is this place addictive or what?
 
Saturn Return said:
To be honest..I'm simply amazed how much time people spend on this BBS.

If you are racking up a high end..double-digit posting rate, just imagine how much time you spend reading all of the threads that you post off of.

Think of all the many words you've written and how if you strung them all together you might have written the next Great American Novel by now.

Ok, not you "lol/hmmm/me too" posters..but rather those verbose, highly creative and very literate typists..in our mist.


I'm already spending way too much time here...is this place addictive or what?


Yep.




(another quality post by Renegade :D)
 
Back
Top