Who is from New England

South of Boston here...

Good to see fall is stirring interest in Lit again. Regards to the returning, and welcome to the new enthusiasts.

47/M

:devil:

Mornin'

Morning Ocean,

Hope you and everyone have a good day also :)

JP

Morning Ocean,

Hope you and everyone have a good day also :)

JP

I'm working from home today!
Finally got a window 'office'.. on Wednesdays.. *glances out her bedroom window*
But it's a start!
Heard there was a rollover on 495 today, glad I wasn't sitting in that traffic!

I'm working from home today!
Finally got a window 'office'.. on Wednesdays.. *glances out her bedroom window*
But it's a start!
Heard there was a rollover on 495 today, glad I wasn't sitting in that traffic!
Hey there! Yes there was a rollover on 495 ... Right at 85 in Milford ... Traffic was wayyy backed up ... I'm envious ... lol ... I want to work from home too!

I'm off to do some leaf peeping this weekend with about almost every person alive in New England. Trying to go to either NH, VT or ME on Columbus Day weekend is pretty much just asking to sit in traffic.

I'm off to do some leaf peeping this weekend with about almost every person alive in New England. Trying to go to either NH, VT or ME on Columbus Day weekend is pretty much just asking to sit in traffic.

You know what they say. Ask and you shall receive!

P.s. You are a very dedicated leaf peeper if I may add.

I would love to go leaf peeping
I just don't want to go alone.. lol

The last four days here in VT the colors have suddenly popped........There will surely be a crowd everywhere this weekend. If any of you women get caught without a place to stay just let me know.....;)

Leaf peeping is a terrible nickname for the activity, but IMO it's definitely tourist lingo. No one around here that I know of calls it that. We just say "I'm going outside."

Leaf peeping is a terrible nickname for the activity, but IMO it's definitely tourist lingo. No one around here that I know of calls it that. We just say "I'm going outside."

I go outside. But the trees aren't pretty here. To much salt in the air I think

I go outside. But the trees aren't pretty here. To much salt in the air I think

It's a little early for peak color in Rhode Island.

Maybe you just don't have enough of the right kind of trees. Maples are good for reds and oranges.

It's a little early for peak color in Rhode Island.

Maybe you just don't have enough of the right kind of trees. Maples are good for reds and oranges.

I'm also spitting distance from the ocean. Some nights I can hear the water from my house. Other times I can catch the salt in the air.

I actually haven't heard the phrase until recently and ever since I've really love it. The perversion of peeping gets me giddy when I string the words together. I'm sure if everyone knew the phrase they'd use it more often. It's awfully catchy.

I imagine leaf peepers as tiny little fat bellied, skinny legg-ed people in Bermuda shorts and colorful sweat shirts, squatting on leaves and making tourist sounds - "Oh, d'ja see that?" "Where we going next?" "The veal didn't agree with me."
I'm involved with tourists in New England...Big Biz, them Leaf Peepers.

Back