Status
Not open for further replies.
eck02.gif
*happy nakkie boobie dance*
eck02.gif

Hallowed Eve said:
'Tis true. :D

That's why you're so much fun.

Besides you.....whom else is on my list....hmmm.... ;)

Eva Longoria....doubt it will ever happen....but since seeing her in Playboy....damn.... :D

Gina Gershon.... :D

SEVERUSMAX said:
That's why you're so much fun.

Besides you.....whom else is on my list....hmmm.... ;)

Eva Longoria....doubt it will ever happen....but since seeing her in Playboy....damn.... :D

Gina Gershon.... :D
Eva Longoria. .. pant wheeze gasp. She would look sooooo good over my knee. Ahem. . .

Anyway, this tall hot daddy who looked remincent of Christopher Meloni i saw in a restaurant today. Thought his wife was going to smack him, he was nearly drooling into my cleavage.

Saucyminx said:
Eva Longoria. .. pant wheeze gasp. She would look sooooo good over my knee. Ahem. . .

Anyway, this tall hot daddy who looked remincent of Christopher Meloni i saw in a restaurant today. Thought his wife was going to smack him, he was nearly drooling into my cleavage.

Love the heels....can see why he'd be drooling. For that alone. Incidentally, I'm becoming aware that I'm as submissive toward women as I am toward men. ;)

A friend of mine. We've made out a few times but I'd love to go Alll the way with her.

On here? Azzure and/or Millie from Millie_ted

OH yeah, for actresses, Angelina Jolie or Elisha Cuthbert

I'll add my comment to this thread, I would love to have sex with my next door neighbour, theres just something about her that makes me think she would be up for some hot sex!!! :nana:

As for a celeb, Linsay Lohan, she looks like she'd be a good fuck! :)

Saucyminx said:

*wondering if he mighta liked the pain*

**then wonders if wife wanted you, and your cleavage, for herself**

sirhugs said:
*wondering if he mighta liked the pain*

**then wonders if wife wanted you, and your cleavage, for herself**
I would have quite happily gone home with the pair of them. Yummy.

Hallowed Eve said:
Pssssst, Minxy, I forgot to tell you how abso-fucking-lutely hot your av is!!!!
Thank you sweets. Can't you just imagine them pinning your wrists to the floor between the heels and the instep while i do all sorts of naughty things to you??? I know i sure can.

Saucyminx said:
Thank you sweets. Can't you just imagine them pinning your wrists to the floor between the heels and the instep while i do all sorts of naughty things to you??? I know i sure can.

Mmmmmmmmm! Mistress Minxy!
2.gif

I went to the Chicago Lit-together... there is a list of men that went that I wouldn't mind fucking right now, not to mention fellas that didn't get to come because of other things going on in life. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I went to the Chicago Lit-together... there is a list of men that went that I wouldn't mind fucking right now, not to mention fellas that didn't get to come because of other things going on in life. :D

Cool stuff. :kiss:

I'd definitely go for it with Red if she were on the market. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back