When Will We Get A Literate Press Secretary?

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
Karine Jean Pierre on the deaths of US soldiers in Jordan:

“What I will say, our deepest, uh, obviously our deepest condolences uh, go out, and our heart, heartfelt condolences go out to the families who lost uh, three, three brave, uh, three brave, uh, three brave, uh, three folks who are, who are military folks who are brave who are always fighting, who were fighting on behalf and, of uh, this administration, of the American people obviously more so more importantly uh, we lost those souls as the President said yesterday when he was in South Carolina.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/karine-jean-pierre-us-troops-killed-drone-attack/

She's a national clueless disgrace.

Did she call those three brave service members who lost their lives “suckers and losers”???

No???

*yawn*

There have been worse public speakers in the White House. Biden and Trump, for example.

Reichguide's threads hating on women have increased this year.

Did his ex recently cut back on visitation for the pick-up truck he lost in the divorce? 🤔

Reichguide's threads hating on women have increased this year.

Did his ex recently cut back on visitation for the pick-up truck he lost in the divorce? 🤔
I've noticed the same phenomenon, and Karine is the Trifecta Trigger for Deplorables: gay, black, and female.

Maybe if he offers her a can of corn she will fall for his magnetic personality. :ROFLMAO:

The previous President had the equivalent of a clown car in this role, with a few being the worst on record at that position.

No one's forgotten, nor will they. 😘

Karine Jean Pierre on the deaths of US soldiers in Jordan:

“What I will say, our deepest, uh, obviously our deepest condolences uh, go out, and our heart, heartfelt condolences go out to the families who lost uh, three, three brave, uh, three brave, uh, three brave, uh, three folks who are, who are military folks who are brave who are always fighting, who were fighting on behalf and, of uh, this administration, of the American people obviously more so more importantly uh, we lost those souls as the President said yesterday when he was in South Carolina.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/karine-jean-pierre-us-troops-killed-drone-attack/

She's a national clueless disgrace.
SAD

Back